2017 NHL Trade listings and comments

North Buffalo

Well that was an underwhelming afternoon.

At least I got a brief glimpse of Bryz and one of the other dude's heads photoshopped onto a muscle bod and Chris Farley's bod. I missed my chance to screenshot it :( 

@TSNBobMcKenzie  5m5 minutes ago
Sounds like Eric Fehr to TOR.

@Real_ESPNLeBrun  1m1 minute ago
 This is not a typo: the Flyers retained 4.7 percent of Streit's remaining salary/cap hit in that Filppula trade. Just 4.7 percent.

Truthfully this is about what was to b expected. Our UFA players were not going to fetch anything

,in my mind, so let's wait for expansion draft and regular draft then look at where free agency is. I could care less about just dumping players for fifth rounders just to say we did something.

@TSNBobMcKenzie  5m5 minutes ago
Sounds like Eric Fehr to TOR.

@Real_ESPNLeBrun  1m1 minute ago
 This is not a typo: the Flyers retained 4.7 percent of Streit's remaining salary/cap hit in that Filppula trade. Just 4.7 percent.

That comes to $3,141.16 per game.

I am not surprised that Kulikov was not traded.  I am convinced that Murray believes he is part of the future of this team.

I never felt that Gionta would be traded today.

I didn't want Gionta traded and Kulikov with his injuries was not going to get you what many here thought. I thought maybe they might make one deal but not surprised they didn't.

lol Yzerman traded streit to the penguins :p

I didn't want Gionta traded and Kulikov with his injuries was not going to get you what many here thought. I thought maybe they might make one deal but not surprised they didn't.

Don't think any team wants an injured D that can't practice and only play the games.   Surprised nobody wanted franson though.

Edited by Huckleberry

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.