2017 NHL Trade listings and comments

North Buffalo

lol Yzerman traded streit to the penguins :p

Don't think any team wants an injured D that can't practice and only play the games.   Surprised nobody wanted franson though.

Gotta be the case with Kulikov that back needs a rest... lets see next year but it suck he and Bogo were suppose to be 3-4 and were nowhere close. Messed this young team's development up.

Murray says Kulikov's injury problems made it difficult to move him. It was brought up during calls.

Price was fair per other GMs

Wasn't it a home game?

It was, they left the door unlatched

He had a deal in place for Gionta, went to him about it and he said he didn't want it.

Murray respected his wishes

Murray says Kulikov's injury problems made it difficult to move him. It was brought up during calls.

Price was fair per other GMs

It was, they left the door unlatched

He had a deal in place for Gionta, went to him about it and he said he didn't want it.

Murray respected his wishes

Absolutely respect Murray for that.  As for Kulikov... that's the way it goes sometimes.  Of course Kulikov's UFA value is taking a hit as well and he might be able to be re-signed by the Sabres for a lower amount.  He might not, who knows.  You can always hold out hope that some team wants to trade a 5th round pick prior to the draft for the rights to negotiate with Kulikov before signing begins. :)

Not for nothing, but I'd play for $3k a game. I'm not good, but i'd do it.

that's a cool $257K per season :beer:

Actually I lied:  Those are just the digits to pi.  Oddly enough though, it's within 5% of the real value per game of $3,009.15 per game.  What are the odds?

I didn't want Gionta traded and Kulikov with his injuries was not going to get you what many here thought. I thought maybe they might make one deal but not surprised they didn't.

But he DID make one deal:

MAT BODIE.

bigstock-D-Never-Forget-Crossword-343941

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.