GDT: Boston at Buffalo 7:00 pm ET, 12/29/2016

Doohickie

Man, ###### Boston.

Does any fan ##### Buffalo? That really should be our goal as a franchise. I mean, there have been years or maybe short periods where other fans have cursed us. But what fan base truly hates us instinctively the way we hate Boston, Carolina, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Montreal, Ottawa...

Does any fan ##### Buffalo? That really should be our goal as a franchise. I mean, there have been years or maybe short periods where other fans have cursed us. But what fan base truly hates us instinctively the way we hate Boston, Carolina, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Montreal, Ottawa...

Buffalo Buffalo. Both in that we hate it, we are miserable because we believe in it, and the massive circle jerk that happens when something goes slightly right. In every sense of the word, we ourselves Edited by WildCard

Man - you ARE in re-runs.

It's always fun to visit the Canes board when we play in Raleigh. They absolutely hate everything about the Sabres franchise.

These next two games are the season as far as I'm concerned.

We are 6 points back of Boston for 3rd place in the Adams division. This is a must win.

Three games in hand too. Win the next two in regulation, two points back, three games in hand

It's always fun to visit the Canes board when we play in Raleigh. They absolutely hate everything about the Sabres franchise.

These next two games are the season as far as I'm concerned.

Three games in hand too. Win the next two in regulation, two points back, three games in hand

I was going to say the Canes probably have a hatred of Buffalo, but it may be waning since the playoff series where the alleged raping and pillaging happened was many years back now.

Edited by Touched by Boyes

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.