GDT: Boston at Buffalo 7:00 pm ET, 12/29/2016

Doohickie

This whole board has seemed pleasantly surprised by Cody's game this year, hasn't it? At least, as uniform as a message board can be.

I know, and I've found it to be pretty silly considering that he has been the player this year that he has been every year.

I know, and I've found it to be pretty silly considering that he has been the player this year that he has been every year.

I do think he was worse last year than he was in Toronto/Nashville, and he's now back to that form. There were comments from GMTM, Bylsma, and Cody himself that he rededicated himself this summer and they all were seeing positive results from it.

Franson also struggled with that vision problem last year.   It is apparently better this year or he has learned to compensate for it.  He is definitely making fewer mistakes and has maintained the physical side of his game.  The shot from the point hasn't been what it was in the past though...maybe just an offshoot of the lousy offense to this point though.

I do think he was worse last year than he was in Toronto/Nashville, and he's now back to that form. There were comments from GMTM, Bylsma, and Cody himself that he rededicated himself this summer and they all were seeing positive results from it.

He was, but he was also injured and missed most of the season so that's to be expected. The narrative has far outlasted what we have seen on the ice though, by a lot.

And I still stand by my position in our earlier discussions on this matter.

He was, but he was also injured and missed most of the season so that's to be expected. The narrative has far outlasted what we have seen on the ice though, by a lot.

And I still stand by my position in our earlier discussions on this matter.

That he's better than McCabe? If so, then I still think you're wrong :P 

It's going to be frustrating because we have trouble scoring goals, and Boston does everything they can to muck up games and get out with a 2-1 victory, especially on the road. We're going to have a tough time, take some bad penalties, and be frustrated with our guys and theirs even if we get the win tonight. 

Julien really seems to know how to adapt to the rosters he's given. They haven't had a defense in a few years now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.