GDT: Boston at Buffalo 1:00 pm ET, 12/3/2016

Doohickie

Kane will be my favorite player if he'd shove his stick up Marchand's ass and then dances on his bleeding corpse. The refs gave the Bruins the game on that glove pass goal. Not even a review, yet they could kill our questionable goal and say no to it.

Sad part was is had we actually showed up in the first we may still have won.So plenty of blame to go around.

Sam's got 7 points in his last 6 games now I think.

Second in team scoring, too. Making a run at first. 

I think we were better for having Guhle in over Gorges.

I'm not eager to test this theory in the game coming up against McDavid, particularly with how well Gorges handled McDavid last time.

Second in team scoring, too. Making a run at first. 

I'm not eager to test this theory in the game coming up against McDavid, particularly with how well Gorges handled McDavid last time.

I'm not eager to test any theory in the second of back to backs and the third in four days. I'm already spotting Edmonton 2 goals before we even realize we are in a game Tuesday. 

Captain slewfoot ratface mother marchand, how many different ways can a guy perform a slew foot because that has em all down. What a in

I thought Guhle was good, made an incredible play on Krejci look easy IMO

Edited by Murray's Rats

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.