GDT: NY Rangers at Buffalo, 7:00 PM ET 12/1/2016

Doohickie

First game at home with Jack back and it means A LOT more to Buffalo to win this game. I EXPECT to win this game and not be happy with trying to get 1 point. I certainly hope the Sabres feel the same way as this is a big one for the standings. This is not Patriots vs Browns here, this is a Buffalo team with no more excuses and ready to take the next step. The talent is here and they have to go out and prove it!

Vesey will get mercilessly booed tonight. He's either going to use it as motivation or wonder what the he'll is going on.

When that kid comes down here to Nashville they're likely to hurl feces at him. How a kid can piss off half the league before even playing a single game is hard to fathom.

Looking forward to seeing game 2 with Jack in the lineup.

Also, I'm not a big fan of Carrier on the first line, but maybe he will impress tonight.

When that kid comes down here to Nashville they're likely to hurl feces at him. How a kid can piss off half the league before even playing a single game is hard to fathom.

Looking forward to seeing game 2 with Jack in the lineup.

Also, I'm not a big fan of Carrier on the first line, but maybe he will impress tonight.

I liked Carrier with 90 and 21.

The 46 defense?  

Worst/slowest second pairing in the league IMO.   

That's no opinion, that's a verifiable FACT.

Probably one of Rob Ray's keys to the game....along with play good in your zone, score more than the other team.....

Rob Ray is a hockey super genius.

wile-e-coyote-genius.gif

Prince Vesey, you are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor. Take him away!

(Although I totally respect his game and his over-the-summer game. He just wanted to live and play where he wanted to live and play. Just like any other person in any other job. So... I wouldn't boo him tonight. But by golly, we're gonna boo him relentlessly tonight. I hope he's fragile and can't take it and ends up -4 with 3 blatant turnovers leading directly to Sabres converted rushes.)

Mr. Doohickie, you have more aliases than Jason Bourne

Is the bolded even smarter than rocket scientist or bunker administrator???

I prefer the term "rocket surgeon."  ;)

True fact:  I used to be a rocket scientist.

Prince Vesey, you are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor. Take him away!

(Although I totally respect his game and his over-the-summer game. He just wanted to live and play where he wanted to live and play. Just like any other person in any other job. So... I wouldn't boo him tonight. But by golly, we're gonna boo him relentlessly tonight. I hope he's fragile and can't take it and ends up -4 with 3 blatant turnovers leading directly to Sabres converted rushes.)

He is evil and must be destroyed.

I drafted both Reinhart and Eichel for one of my fantasy drafts.  Last game, I finally got to play them both, as I will again, tonight.  Let's hope Eichel is the tonic that solves Samson's scoring issues as well.  It certainly looked great.

If only Samson had buried that beautiful pass from Eichel last game...   if only....

It was nice to see two legit scoring lines last game and then a real shutdown line as well.

More of that please..

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.