GDT: NY Rangers at Buffalo, 7:00 PM ET 12/1/2016

Doohickie

I've gotta watch the Larry Sanders show. I've heard so much about it since Garry Shandling died. Its pretty clearly a big influence for Arrested Development, and most of the single cam comedy shows out there today.

Absolutely one of the best comedies of all time.

I've gotta watch the Larry Sanders show. I've heard so much about it since Garry Shandling died. Its pretty clearly a big influence for Arrested Development, and most of the single cam comedy shows out there today.

Just to keep this on topic, Jack is a god amongst boys.

We had HBO when I was a kid and I would sneak watching Larry Sanders and whatever was on on Thursday night at 11(dont act like you don't know). But seriously, what 10 year old watches the Larry Sanders show?

Oh, Jack is good at hockey.

Edited by ubkev

did you boo every player on the Rangers all game?

No, of course not....That would make anyone hoarse......But if you must know, here was the rotation.....

Vesey....... all game..... BOOOOO

Lundqvist....... 1st period..... and I think he heard me boo and that threw him off 18 seconds in...... now that I'm in his head, I'll probably boo him all game next time.

Nash ......2nd period..... because ...... because........well, because he's Nash.... and he's PFG.

3rd period ......  I was so effin happy I forgot to boo........ 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.