Let the Fire Bylsma Watch begin

matter2003

I'm terrified of them firing Dan and hiring a scrub that isn't worth firing Dan for.

I fully believe Sutter would bring winning hockey with him. I also fully believe I'd hate most moments of it--I despised watching the Kings in their prime. I respected how good they were, and I'm sure if it was my team I'd learn to stomach it for wins, but maaaaaaaan I want to be greedy and have a team that is both good and fun. 

I think there'd be a chance that we play fundamentally differently with the puck and that this might make it much easier on the eyes. 

Jeremy White is 100% convinced Byslma is going to be fired, and it's based on discussions with people he trusts

Do you think he is correct and that Eichel was asked by a majority of players to discuss the issues the players have with Bylsma with Murray?

Do you think he is correct and that Eichel was asked by a majority of players to discuss the issues the players have with Bylsma with Murray?

I wouldn't be surprised. There was a lot of juice in that listen, gives my Byslma dreams new life

If that is true, then Brian was never really their captain.

There could be spin there. Eichel is nearly untouchable. Gionta probably wants to play hockey next year, and may not have a chance if he ends up being the old Vet that's throwing his Coach under the bus.

Per Hamilton

Inside sources have told me that Eichel has no desire to sign a contract extension this summer if Bylsma remains the coach, so quite a bit hinges on this meeting.

Bye Bye Dan

Holy . That's quite the bombshell

I don't think I'm allowed to

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The best part about this whole thing is going to be the crusty old dudes screaming about the "entitled kid" choosing the coach. Which is, of course garbage anyway, but if what White said this morning is true about the team going to Jack to be the messenger, then that says it all.