Movies / TV Shows - I Have Watched / Plan To Watch

Sabres Fan in NS

I love this show. I've been following Lisa Hanawalt's art since she was making weird ass stuff for Vice a decade ago. 

It has loads of wonderfully sh!tty puns, never lets anyone off the hook, and is infinitely quotable. Never found another show that takes me from snort laughing to ugly crying so often or frequently. It's a good emotional purge every once in a while. Def one of those "it's a cartoon but not for kids" shows. 

I've been following Lisa Hanawalt's art since she was making weird ass stuff for Vice a decade ago.

It reminds of Matt Groening and the Simpsons:  I was reading his cartoon (Life in Hell) in Los Angeles local newspapers (like the Santa Monica Daily Breeze) in the mid-80s before the Simpsons were on TV.  When I moved from there in '87, a friend got me a Groening book, Work is Hell, as a memento of my time in L.A.  I still have the book.

I've tried to get into BoJack a few times but it's so darn depressing. Someday.

It's not for everyone.  Some people just don't like dark humor.

I'm trying not to pass judgement on mother before I see it, but freakin' Darren Aronofski is dating Jennifer Lawrence. Ew.

(No offense, 11)

I literally just read something online about how it's getting killed by the critics and came here to see if you loved it.   :P  :wub:

mother! actually got decent reviews. I thought it was just ok. The acting is amazing from Lawrence, but I'm not a huge fan of allegorical movies.

The scoring really varies, but this is the article I'd seen yesterday:

http://mashable.com/2017/09/16/mother-movie-cinemascore-f/#MDw.0AY1haqP