Movies / TV Shows - I Have Watched / Plan To Watch

Sabres Fan in NS

To adapt something really long to the screen you have to cut some fat. Cut out the worst actors and just give somebody else Mike's role. His entire arc was rushed in the film anyways.

As for Stan. Who needs him?

And I'm pretty sure it was before the bloody bathroom that ritchie was calling out beverley.

He doesn't have a child's arc in the books really anyways. It's more about him as an adult

I need Stan for 2 things. The number 7, and what happens to him as an adult

IIRC they call each other out a little in the book, but Big Bill says that if they don't believe her, they don't believe him, and because they all look up to and revere him they, or whoever it is, shuts up. Richie was the skeptical one in the book because he never remembered the Paul Bunyan incident; even when the photograph incident happened with him and Bill he tries convincing himself later that it was all in his head.

Blade Runner is fine. Pretty slow, but overall I guess it's interesting. 6 out of 10. I'll watch it on a rainy day if it's on. I don't know if I'll go and see the Ryan Gosling one. I might do that one by myself some afternoon.

Watched little miss sunshine on the plane, and I forgot how much I liked the movie, even with a serious Steve Carrell, and it reminds me of my dysfunctional family

God I haven't seen that in forever. I just remember the brother wanting to be a fighter pilot, then finding out he's color blind. I wanted to be a fighter pilot too and remember the rude awakenings that I had physical drawbacks as well :( 

Serious Steve Carrell is great in The Big Short, too. I'm not a big fan of comedic Steve Carrell. Just not my type of humor. Sue me. 

You guys should all see Flatliners. In the largest most expensive format posssible.

You can thank me later.

(Disclaimer - don't actually see it)

Didn't they already make this movie like a decade ago? With Kiefer Sutherland?

Edited by d4rksabre

Your personality is hipster.

I knew you'd say that. Takes one to know one, fellow worthless millennial! 

But seriously.. I'll like that movie again in a few years. Try working in a kid's geared market when a juggernaut like that gets loose... 

I feel like Moana is all about How Far I'll Go. I don't even remember any other songs. (I looked them up. I remember You're Welcome)

My fav Frozen song is do you wanna build a snowman. I'm the youngest of 4 and I always wanted my older siblings to play with me. Seeing the sisters sitting on opposite sides of Elsa's door me up, man.

I feel like Moana is all about How Far I'll Go. I don't even remember any other songs. (I looked them up. I remember You're Welcome)

My fav Frozen song is do you wanna build a snowman. I'm the youngest of 4 and I always wanted my older siblings to play with me. Seeing the sisters sitting on opposite sides of Elsa's door ###### me up, man.

I actually listen to Moana's soundtrack quite a bit. Not the biggest fan of how far i'll go. I like we know the way, songs of ancestors, know who you are. I like the movie a lot better, too. I really didn't think I'd like it, not being a big fan of Lin-Manuel Miranda, first of his name, writer of AP history class sounding musicals, the unburnt (he's a cool guy, just not a huge fan of his work). Does not liking Hamilton revoke my status as sh!tty millenial or just make me a horrible person? 

My sister's 6 years older than me and playing with her meant essentially getting tortured so...  

I knew you'd say that. Takes one to know one, fellow worthless millennial!

But seriously.. I'll like that movie again in a few years. Try working in a kid's geared market when a juggernaut like that gets loose...

I can understand that, I still remember when it first came out and our theater sold out every show every day for three. straight. weeks. And our Frozen toy section at Target is still robust.

I think it's better than most of the Disney Renaissance films that a lot of people our age annoyingly hold in their hearts. Beauty and the Beast is still my favorite.

I actually listen to Moana's soundtrack quite a bit. Not the biggest fan of how far i'll go. I like we know the way, songs of ancestors, know who you are. I like the movie a lot better, too. I really didn't think I'd like it, not being a big fan of Lin-Manuel Miranda, first of his name, writer of AP history class sounding musicals, the unburnt (he's a cool guy, just not a huge fan of his work). Does not liking Hamilton revoke my status as sh!tty millenial or just make me a horrible person?

My sister's 6 years older than me and playing with her meant essentially getting tortured so...

I don't know how anybody can give a about Hamilton, ďon't care. I think Disney/LMM is a good collaboration.

Oh man I forgot about Shiny! Ok I remember liking the music in Moana now. I said to my girlfriend after seeing it that Shiny deserves the best original song oscar.

I can understand that, I still remember when it first came out and our theater sold out every show every day for three. straight. weeks. And our Frozen toy section at Target is still robust.

I think it's better than most of the Disney Renaissance films that a lot of people our age annoyingly hold in their hearts. Beauty and the Beast is still my favorite.

I don't know how anybody can give a ###### about Hamilton, ďon't care. I think Disney/LMM is a good collaboration.

Oh man I forgot about Shiny! Ok I remember liking the music in Moana now. I said to my girlfriend after seeing it that Shiny deserves the best original song oscar.

I saw Frozen in theatres twice. I liked it a lot at the time. And then every person I know just over played it and I remember after about the tenth time I had to sit through it at a friend's house for their kid's sake going... I can't enjoy this anymore. I still love almost every Disney movie despite some of their issues, Mulan being my favorite. 

You and I have opposite tastes, man. Shiny has grown on me somewhat but... god did that stick out like a sore thumb. I love Bowie and I get it was a tribute to him and I generally like Jermaine Clement but why... why was that there... I skip through it a lot. blrugghhh it gets burrowed in my brain like the least welcome earworm ever...