Around the NHL 2016-2017

spndnchz

I meant fun to watch with good depth and a solid locker room

Yep. I think PK is my favourite non-Sabre in the NHL right now.

If our fans could be half as fun as Nashville fans that'd be great. I know that our fans haven't had a lot to cheer about in the past 7 years, but the atmosphere in the whatever-we're-calling-it-this-week is so bad. 17000 librarians all shooting dirty looks.

The Buffalo fans were plenty fun in 2005-2007. When the team is good, the fans will be back in full throat.

The Buffalo fans were plenty fun in 2005-2007. When the team is good, the fans will be back in full throat.

This. They either need a winning team or they need to start offering $1 beers in order to bring in more riff raff and run off the Chet and Muffys.

This. They either need a winning team or they need to start offering $1 beers in order to bring in more riff raff and run off the Chet and Muffys.

Sounds about right. By day I am certainly a Chet(by title, not by status...im definitely white trash) but by night I'm such a gamer that $1 beers would make me travel for games. I swear!

I still think they need to stop catering the game day presentation to children. I have zero hope of it happening, but it should.

Yessssss

They should stop catering all games to children, and people need to stop bringing their damn infants to the game!!!

Effing kids. They ruin (and run?) EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING.

That is, except for CJ and his Eichel Tower. Right, fellas?

Right?

:rolleyes:

Effing kids. They ruin (and run?) EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING.

That is, except for CJ and his Eichel Tower. Right, fellas?

Right?

:rolleyes:

Kids are almost as bad as millennials ;)

I just don't think dancing trash cans in an attempt to entertain the 6 year olds is a particularly good way to juice up the crowd. More broadly, I'd like the game presentation to reflect that more than kids and families attend games. I appreciate the desire to have a family friendly atmosphere, but I think they've swung the pendulum too far in that direction.

They should stop catering all games to children, and people need to stop bringing their damn infants to the game!!!

It's like the tobacco industry of decades past. They want to hook'em while they're young so they'll have a sucker .....er .... fan for decades.

Great opportunities for the Sabres.

Just like on the Kane trade, the can afford to acquire a player who won't play because they are tanking.

Also, Bob Murray's strategy for getting around expansion involved a dark alley and guy named Guido.

Great opportunities for the Sabres.

Just like on the Kane trade, the can afford to acquire a player who won't play because they are tanking.

Also, Bob Murray's strategy for getting around expansion involved a dark alley and guy named Guido.

Injured players don't have to be protected?

So Vatanen is out at least what then, 6 months? Won't be playing till November. Unless it's at a huge discount, probably too risky of a pick up if he's gonna miss the first month or two in a season where the goal has to be playoffs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.