Eichel injured in practice (10/12)

PASabreFan

it's Sabres game day. I was SOOOOO excited for hockey to be back that I was giddy when I got called to work dayside (could spend my night watching hockey). Watched about 20 minutes of hockey tonight.

Just not feeling it. This sucks.

###### it's Sabres game day. I was SOOOOO excited for hockey to be back that I was giddy when I got called to work dayside (could spend my night watching hockey). Watched about 20 minutes of hockey tonight.

Just not feeling it. This sucks.

Right there with you. It wouldn't even be that bad if ROR and Okposo weren't out. Feels like the season starts in December. Not gonna lie, I was driving back and starting thinking, 'I don't think I can take another year'

Right there with you. It wouldn't even be that bad if ROR and Okposo weren't out. Feels like the season starts in December. Not gonna lie, I was driving back and starting thinking, 'I don't think I can take another year'

I'm not jumping off this bandwagon in Buffalo but general hockey excitement for the year died this morning.

I'll watch the Sabres. I'll go to games. I'll get excited. I dug in the second I rooted for years of misery. This is my tattoo and I'll wear it proudly til I die.

Still sucks, though.

I'm not jumping off this bandwagon in Buffalo but general hockey excitement for the year died this morning.

I'll watch the Sabres. I'll go to games. I'll get excited. I dug in the second I rooted for years of misery. This is my tattoo and I'll wear it proudly til I die.

Still sucks, though.

No doubt.

I bet he wins at least three

Ehhh..I'd take that bet. How many teams have won 3 cups in a relatively close time period anytime recently? Only Chicago. I'd say 3 is unlikely, never mind at LEAST 3. Think a cup is POTENTIALLY within their future reach though....ick.

Still sucks, though.

Yup.

After this day, some old wives tail doesn't sound too bad. I'd prefer young wives tail, but I won't be picky.

Milf. You could find a way to pay for college you know.

Ehhh..I'd take that bet. How many teams have won 3 cups in a relatively close time period anytime recently? Only Chicago. I'd say 3 is unlikely, never mind at LEAST 3. Think a cup is POTENTIALLY within their future reach though....ick.

Peep the edit I made to D4rk's post.

Edmonton won last night - and McDavid scored 2 goals and had an assist.   That's the sort of opening night we hoped to see from Jack.  Sigh!  

They however gave up shorties on consecutive powerplays to go from 3-1 to 3-3. Never change, Edmo!