Who is the Sabres' Best Player?

WildCard

So, I see this debate a lot around here, and thought a thread would be a good idea. 

Right now, how is the Sabres best player? Personally, I say ROR

Assuming everyone is 100%, I'd go w/ ROR today, but expect Eichel to hold that label for a loooooong time starting next October at the latest.

Gilbert Perrault... followed by a healthy Patty La LA and Alex Mol. with honorable mention to Danny Gare and Phil Housley

It's Dominik Hasek if you're playing that game.

But current Sabres it is ROR, followed closely by and emerging Eichel. Eichel should take the crown by end of year or early 2017-2018 season.

Seguin and Bergeron... Man, imagine the dynasty that Boston could've had if they weren't a bunch of short-sighted dinosaurs.

And Boston just keeps getting more and more short-sighted

I am going with Jack Eichel is our best player. ROR might be better at the 200ft game but Jack Eichel is the best player right now followed closely by ROR and then Sam Reinhart. 

And Boston just keeps getting more and more short-sighted

I am going with Jack Eichel is our best player. ROR might be better at the 200ft game but Jack Eichel is the best player right now followed closely by ROR and then Sam Reinhart.

It sounds like you're saying ROR is better right now ;)

It sounds like you're saying ROR is better right now ;)

I think ROR is better in the defensive zone but Jack Eichel is better in the offensive zone. I think Eichel is the better player right now. Is that a little premature, maybe but Eichel has more skills and talents than ROR and I think those will be on full display starting tomorrow. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.