GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

Has anything of this magnitude been done on here before? I'm very excited and hope things are going smoothly between now and then.

It'll be interesting to see how it changes the dynamic around these parts.

Hopefully I'll be wearing the #29 McCabe sweater I won in TW's ###### awesome contest.

Thanks to all those putting effort in on this. Very cool.

No, this never has happened before.  I think eight-ish of us at an Amerks game once?

I think it'd be a good story but certainly not if those attending, like Eleven, are uninterested and against such a thing.

Thanks, Hoss. (I actually called you Hoss.)  The poster who suggested has deleted his suggestion.  

There are reasons why most of us use pseudonyms here.  Some--Aud Smell and chz come to mind--are more guarded than others--nfreeman and you come to mind--but in general, there are people here who might want to remain private.  

There are people here who know me in real life; there are people who knew me in real life even before this site existed.  We keep each others' identities unknown to others. 

While the news article idea was nice, it absolutely would have driven me away.

Personally, I wish to remain completely anonymous as well. But I failed to do so when I was younger and dumber (still plenty of both traits in me, though) and there isn't anything I can do to go back on that.

It is what it is.

Hey, it's all ok, STEVE JOHNSON.  We know that's your name.

So are we all wearing party masks and not saying anything personal at this game?

You will be carrying a shiv and be ready to defend Inkman at all times.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.