The 2016 Stanley Cup Finals

Eleven

No one picked this matchup in the Sabrespace bracket. 

I have the Pens winning it all...over the Hawks.  I think I'm the only person who picked Pittsburgh to win it.

Then again, I got almost everything else completely wrong.  I think I'm in dead last.

EDIT:  I will finish either first or eighth.  There is no other possibility.  I had no idea.  Last I looked, I was 60-somethingth.

Edited by Eleven

Go Sharks. Local and unfortunately my sons favorite team, Sabres second bleh. Watching them throughout the playoffs has made me buy in a little. After the cup they're back to the scrap heap with the rest. Go Sabres!!

Never gonna root for Pittsburgh... easy to root for San Jose.  I have a friend who's a Sharks fan and I want him to be a happy guy.  I have some friends who are Pens fans but screw them.

Reasons to root for Pittsburgh: 

1. Kessel winning a Cup; Toronto fans crying

2. They already have a bunch so whatever

Reasons to root against Pittsburgh:

1. Screw those guys, don't they have enough?
2. Pittsburgh

Reasons to root for the Sharks

1. A bunch of guys who deserve a Cup

2. Beards

Reasons to root against the Sharks

1. Screw those guys, I don't want them to win a Cup before we do!

2. California

3. Napster 4 Lyfe

It's pretty much a wash for me. 

I like Pittsburgh as a city ... the only place we ever lived in the US and it's very nice.

That whiny cry-baby Crosby is from my adopted home-town, well actually he is from across the harbour ... them's fighting words ... no one from Dartmouth ever says they are from Halifax, or live in Halifax.

Anyway, F that ... I always cheer for the team that has not won the cup yet, if possible. So, ...

GO SHARKS GO!!

... not that I really care, except there are some old grey beards on the Sharks that I hope finally get their cup.

The only Penguin that I want to win it is kessel.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

I like Pittsburgh as a city ... the only place we ever lived in the US and it's very nice.

That whiny cry-baby Crosby is from my adopted home-town, well actually he is from across the harbour ... them's fighting words ... no one from Dartmouth ever says they are from Halifax, or live in Halifax.

Anyway, F that ... I always cheer for the team that has not won the cup yet, if possible. So, ...

GO SHARKS GO!!

... not that I really care, except there are some old grey beards on the Sharks that I hope finally get there cup.

The only Penguin that I want to win it is kessel.

And that is the only reason I'd want the Penguins to win it all. Must admit I'm pulling for the Sharks though. Plenty of soon to be retired players.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.