2016 Second round of playoffs thread

Wyldnwoody44

I had the Isles pegged as one of the few teams that could take a legitimate run at SS.

At Stamkos? Interesting.

I think he meant at SabreSpace.  You, chz, and SDS had better be up to the challenge.  We don't want to be overrun with Byelander fans.

I think he meant at SabreSpace.  You, chz, and SDS had better be up to the challenge.  We don't want to be overrun with Byelander fans.

Stamkos being all buff and blond and white and perfect, I thought he meant SS. The SS.

FWIW the Stars defense has been solid all playoffs. Saw somewhere that they're either leading or near the top in possession metrics. The goalies have just been terrible

Who's everyone rooting for in the Sharks-Preds series overall? I lean Sharks just because of how old the guys are on that team

And his Hitchcock fired if he loses this series? I believe so

Gave up on the Nashville game, just going too late for me, I like the sharks and feel for them, have an old sharks Jersey in the closet, but Nashville is playing good.

I think St Louis/Dallas takes either winner next round though.

I do believe that Tampa is peaking in the east, Pitt is a real threat too, I'd love to see the caps come back as I think caps-bolts would be fun.

Nashville just won it on a filthy backhander from 15 ft out :lol:

That game was fun as hell to be at. The arena was almost deafening after the Preds tied in 3-3, and people were dancing in the streets after Arvidson's winning OT goal. Playoff hockey is a ton of fun when the home team wins. I don't like the Preds chances in San Jose, but strange things can happen in Game 7's.

That game was fun as hell to be at. The arena was almost deafening after the Preds tied in 3-3, and people were dancing in the streets after Arvidson's winning OT goal. Playoff hockey is a ton of fun when the home team wins. I don't like the Preds chances in San Jose, but strange things can happen in Game 7's.

Nice, you said the same before game 7 in Anaheim, hoping for the same outcome this time, a Nashville win!

Nice, you said the same before game 7 in Anaheim, hoping for the same outcome this time, a Nashville win!

Has Nashville ever been to the conference finals?    It all depends on which Rinne shows up.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.