GDT: Buffalo @ Detroit, 7:30 pm est, NBCSN 3-28-2016

Doohickie

Well, the Sabres didn't come to play.  Jack Jack had a bad game, but Nelson looked pretty good for his second game. I would have liked to see them come to play, but, in truth, I'm all right with them playing for their draft position.  Wins or losses down the stretch here, either are fine.  I want to see Fasching have another good game or two, and I want Jack to get goals.

As was mentioned earlier in this thread, we again tried to play a fast Detroit team, one that is now desperate for the playoffs, by sitting back. Detroit feasted on our left side in particular on their zone entries. Honestly, we could use 3 LHD upgrades next year. I know that's entirely unreasonable to ask for.

I really do think we still need at least one top six winger. The second power play unit is where that absence shows the most.

Upgrading the entire fourth line would be great too.

Samson with a wicked shot at the end, same with Zemgus. Nelson had two nice passes for them.

Really hope Kane is fine and back tomorrow.

I am very glad we don't have to play Detroit again until next year. I cannot stand watching them play, and will be rooting for them to lose out the rest of the way so I don't have to avoid any playoff games like I do theirs every year. I don't think I've watched them play a team that isn't the Sabres since their last cup finals appearance and it appears that even the loss of Babcock hasn't changed their ways. So, I'll say it one last time this season: the Red Wings.

As was mentioned earlier in this thread, we again tried to play a fast Detroit team, one that is now desperate for the playoffs, by sitting back. Detroit feasted on our left side in particular on their zone entries. Honestly, we could use 3 LHD upgrades next year. I know that's entirely unreasonable to ask for.

I really do think we still need at least one top six winger. The second power play unit is where that absence shows the most.

Upgrading the entire fourth line would be great too.

Samson with a wicked shot at the end, same with Zemgus. Nelson had two nice passes for them.

Really hope Kane is fine and back tomorrow.

I am very glad we don't have to play Detroit again until next year. I cannot stand watching them play, and will be rooting for them to lose out the rest of the way so I don't have to avoid any playoff games like I do theirs every year. I don't think I've watched them play a team that isn't the Sabres since their last cup finals appearance and it appears that even the loss of Babcock hasn't changed their ways. So, I'll say it one last time this season: ###### the Red Wings.

Yyyeeessss! Welcome aboard! Our left side has a negative ability to handle speed.

Bill Hoppe@BillHoppeNHL 39s

40 seconds ago

Dan Bylsma just told reporters in Detroit Evander Kane is day-to-day and likely won't play tomorrow in Pittsburgh.

I hope Stamkos really wants $8m and chicken wings

Yyyeeessss! Welcome aboard! Our left side has a negative ability to handle speed.

Landing Matthews goes a long way to helping that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.