Hudson Fasching number prediction thread

blugold43

COR uses #19 and Reinhart has #23 so while he could be forced to have their name we would still need a number, unless he literally has to earn a number and name in which case the blank Leino jersey it is.

Go out of the box and give him "NB" for noob.

I took a look at the 2013-14 roster because I did not remember Connor Knapp playing in the NHL and yikes, you could make a lot of "remember this guy?" trivia questions out of that squad. Zenon Konopka, Cory Conacher, Linus Omark, Matt D'Agostini. Ville Leino's "Perfect Season."

The most memorable thing Chonacher when he put on John Scott's helmet and the thing darn near swallowed him up.

The best number is 73. Why? 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying 7 and 3... and in binary 73 is a palindrome, 1001001, which backwards is 1001001.

The best number is 73. Why? 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying 7 and 3... and in binary 73 is a palindrome, 1001001, which backwards is 1001001.

And 1001001 is what a distressed robot sings when it becomes self-aware.

Per WGR Fasching skating with # 52 on his helmet. Anyone guess that?

I don't believe so. But that's just about the sort of number I thought he'd have.

HE IS SKATING ON THE FOURTH LINE WITH LEGWAND AND MOULSON. Really Dan??? Really?

OTOH, there are many who could have predicted this. 

It's his first practice, put him with a couple veterans who can coach him through drills.    Doesn't mean he'll play with them the remainder of the season.     

Assuming he dresses Sat., who's the odd man out?   Ennis is due back soon as well, then what?   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.