Hudson Fasching number prediction thread

blugold43

Dude - no.

That bunker is for people who love and support Rip's uniform number antics .

My sarcasm meter might be on low so forgive me if I'm missing it but...

The Bunker is a TrueBlueGED concept for people of like minds against certain players or equipment managers. So d4rksabre was correct...... Dude - Yes!!!

My sarcasm meter might be on low so forgive me if I'm missing it but...

The Bunker is a TrueBlueGED concept for people of like minds against certain players or equipment managers. So d4rksabre was correct...... Dude - Yes!!!

DAMMIT.

#bunkeredwrong

But, wait. Can't the bunker be for people who're (!) adopting a minority, unpopular position? One that will ultimately be proven to be correct, right, and just? Shouldn't matter whether the position is pro or con. It's that you're swimming against the prevailing current, and fighting the good fight!

DAMMIT.

#bunkeredwrong

But, wait. Can't the bunker be for people who're (######!) adopting a minority, unpopular position? One that will ultimately be proven to be correct, right, and just? Shouldn't matter whether the position is pro or con. It's that you're swimming against the prevailing current, and fighting the good fight!

A Bunker is a place for people with a small minority opinion to hide from the overbearing majority.

Except in the case of this Rip number nonsense. There can be no safe haven for those who think it's not only okay, but preferable, for an equipment manager to place himself above the team.

Dang, I think I'm coming down with a case of #bunkeritis

A Bunker is a place for people with a small minority opinion to hide from the overbearing majority.

Yes! That is what I am doing in my Ripper Bunker.

The larger question is whether a single occupant can qualify a structure as a bunker. In that event, that's not really a small minority - that's someone just being an A-hole.

Except in the case of this Rip number nonsense. There can be no safe haven for those who think it's not only okay, but preferable, for an equipment manager to place himself above the team.

You clearly do not have a proper respect for the Ripper. Or for the place and role of equipment managers in NHL locker rooms.

Yes! That is what I am doing in my Ripper Bunker.

The larger question is whether a single occupant can qualify a structure as a bunker. In that event, that's not really a small minority - that's someone just being an A-hole.

You clearly do not have a proper respect for the Ripper. Or for the place and role of equipment managers in NHL locker rooms.

Pfft, so why doesn't Dave Williams get to have some gimmicky rules then? He's the one actually doing all the work. 

Find me another team in the league that has TWO head equipment managers. 

Rip is a stuffed track jacket collecting a paycheck and screwing with rookies. 

Rip is a stuffed track jacket collecting a paycheck and screwing with rookies. 

I will fight you.

Pfft, so why doesn't Dave Williams get to have some gimmicky rules then? 

Because he's merely a man. Not a legend. Like Rip is.

I'm going to start a new thread: Who's the Bigger Sabre Legend: RJ or Ripper?

Edited by That Aud Smell

I will fight you.

You're in the midst of one hell of a midlife crisis. I'm more worried about you than I was about Liger when he lost it and bounced for awhile.

Both Nelson and Fasching are in tomorrow

Just in: Coach Bylsma says Hudson Fasching and Casey Nelson WILL both play tomorrow vs. Winnipeg.

It's a tanky move... inserting 2 guys in the lineup with absolutely zero pro experience.... especially a defenseman.         

OMG, if TrueBlueGED decides to make this a project, War and Peace will look like a short story

Edited by jsb

OMG, if TrueBlueGED decides to make this a project, War and Peace will look like a short story

There is no project to make, as Mr. Smell is objectively incorrect. I believe in the multiverse, but there is no universe in existence, nor can there ever be created, where Rip gets to be in the same sentence as RJ.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

Damnnnnn, it got cray cray in thus joint.

1. T Swift is cute, was better looking before she got all anorexic looking, but her songs cater to the tweens well and are very catchy.

2.RJ over Rip, cmon, crisis and whiskey or not, how dare you!!!

3.Rip does come off as a creepy gym teacher wearing a tracksuit

4.I just sharted..... That is all

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.