GDT: Buffalo @ Carolina, 7:00 pm est, 3-22-2016

WildCard

Down with the PatheticNutSacks!

I want Fasching to have a surprise WWE style entrance in the middle of the 2nd.

I don't think we want this. If Fasching skates out WWE style for an unexpected entrance half-way through, wearing a Sabres jersey, you just know he's cracking Eichel from behind with a hockey stick when he's not looking, after knocking out the ref with a light tap on the back, and ripping off his Sabres jersey to reveal a Canes one underneath.

He'll then place the puck in the Sabres goal, and revive the ref just in time for him to make a groggy "goal" call after seeing the puck behind the line, winning the game for the Hurricanes.

MODO!

What is the playoff update out your way?

Hey hey hey buddy! *whissle*

Well, we are in a playoff for SHL, vs Leksand. 

First game, 5-0 to MODO Hockey, second game was tonight, 4-0 to MODO Hockey.

Game is best of 7. 

Sabre prospects these 2 games:

Gustav Possler, 1 goal 1 assist

Victor Olofsson, 3 goals 1 assist

Game is best of 7.

Sabre prospects these 2 games:

Gustav Possler, 1 goal 1 assist

I really liked Olofsson at development camp this year, nice to see him produce in games. He's one of my under the radar prospects.

I don't think we want this. If Fasching skates out WWE style for an unexpected entrance half-way through, wearing a Sabres jersey, you just know he's cracking Eichel from behind with a hockey stick when he's not looking, after knocking out the ref with a light tap on the back, and ripping off his Sabres jersey to reveal a Canes one underneath.

He'll then place the puck in the Sabres goal, and revive the ref just in time for him to make a groggy "goal" call after seeing the puck behind the line, winning the game for the Hurricanes.

Masterful narrative.

Thanks for the update, MODO.

Game is best of 7. 

Sabre prospects these 2 games:Gustav Possler, 1 goal 1 assist

Awesome, MODO. Man, do I want MODO Hockey to do well. Thanks for the prospect updates. I've followed some of your earlier comments to highlight reels.

Masterful narrative.

Thanks for the update, MODO.

Ur welcome buddy.

Awesome, MODO. Man, do I want MODO Hockey to do well. Thanks for the prospect updates. I've followed some of your earlier comments to highlight reels.

Ur welcome buddy.

Yea, kinda sick though of season after season going to waste, but i guess you guys know the feeling yea? 

Gonna suck badly for MODO Hockey losing Victor Olofsson to Buffalo Sabres next season, but then again i get to love and watch former MODO players such as

Linus Ullmark together with Victor Olofsson grow into the organisation of Buffalo Sabres. 

Cant wait!

Edited by MODO Hockey

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.