GDT: Buffalo @ Carolina, 7:00 pm est, 3-22-2016

WildCard

I expect two of Fasching, Bailey and Carrier to make the team. Add in the 1st round pick and possible UFAs, I think it will shape up ok. It could end up 82-22-12.

I still see 82-22-44 as the perfect line on the bottom.  So good.  Girgensons on the third?

Oreily boys are in the same line as Des? Nice !

Na, COR was just late in getting off the ice

Love his penalty killing, but he's probably at the low end of 4th line centers in the league at even strength. I liked him earlier in the year, but I think he's really shown his age as things have gone along.

His pk was the only thing that came to mind honestly

Love his penalty killing, but he's probably at the low end of 4th line centers in the league at even strength. I liked him earlier in the year, but I think he's really shown his age as things have gone along.

He's crafty, I remember saying wtf why take on Leggy before the season started, but to be honest.  He's done a lot for the younger bottom forwards.  He's also been approachable from all the pressers.  I'd welcome him back on a 1 year low term deal.  If it meant getting rid of McCormick somehow.

I can't see our current 3rd line getting demoted to 4th line duty the way they've played this year.

That's fair it could be 82-28-44.  Talent dictates and Larsson has been a great PK'r and in the faceoff end.  

He's crafty, I remember saying wtf why take on Leggy before the season started, but to be honest.  He's done a lot for the younger bottom forwards.  He's also been approachable from all the pressers.  I'd welcome him back on a 1 year low term deal.  If it meant getting rid of McCormick somehow.

That's fair it could be 82-28-44.  Talent dictates and Larsson has been a great PK'r and in the faceoff end.  

Meh, I wouldn't hate Legwand back on a 1 year deal but I'm not pushing for it, would prefer an upgrade there. McCormick's stashed on LTIR either way. And with Foligno an RFA set to get a raise, he's either going to be on the 3rd line or traded--can't have $2.5 million players populating the 4th line.

Gionta has been a good soldier.  He's a consummate pro, its one more year.  It's not Moulson.  ###### he's been a turd.

Yea Gionta's been fine since Bylsma stopped feeding him 22 minutes and forcing him into the top-6. His offensive skill has clearly eroded, but he can still skate and has good defensive awareness.

Yea Gionta's been fine since Bylsma stopped feeding him 22 minutes and forcing him into the top-6. His offensive skill has clearly eroded, but he can still skate and has good defensive awareness.

Exactly his 25-30 points of offense is good for a spot third/fourth liner.  He's also a great vet.  Like Legwand, god forbid I thought I'd prefer him to MoulsonIce.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.