GDT: Carolina @ Buffalo, 1:00 pm ET, 3/12/2016

Doohickie

Anyone who would rather lose the game for draft position than get a "worthless" point from that Eichel goal needs to throw their first born into a volcano. That was goddamn incredible. HE'S ALL OURS!!!!

+1!  He's our ace in the hole.  

:w00t:

That iPhone ran out of juice at 2.9 seconds remaining.

I'm just assuming it's an Apple Cult phone, as everyone I know that has one complains about the battery dying at the worst possible time, all the time.

:w00t:

That iPhone ran out of juice at 2.9 seconds remaining.

I'm just assuming it's an Apple Cult phone, as everyone I know that has one complains about the battery dying at the worst possible time, all the time.

I'm not following you. The device caught the entire event from the moment Kane passed the puck. 

GO SABRES!!!

Sorry, at the end of the video the camera person panned up to the jumbotron that was showing the replay and ......... 

Ah, gotcha. I just assumed he switched views because the person in front stood up to record the celebration in the corner and got in his way. 

GO BILLS!!!

Hmmm. The praise for the call is a little over the top. I thought it was fine -- but soon to join the pantheon of great Jeanneret calls?

I didn't mean to praise the call overly. Just that the media presentation was fun. It was a good call of an exciting meaningless moment by a legendary PBP guy.

Fun.

Hmmm. The praise for the call is a little over the top. I thought it was fine -- but soon to join the pantheon of great Jeanneret calls?

The call itself is nothing special. But watching Rick's eyes light up, the pure joy of the game winner, is just perfect. That's a man who loves his job. A skilled craftsman.

The call itself is nothing special. But watching Rick's eyes light up, the pure joy of the game winner, is just perfect. That's a man who loves his job. A skilled craftsman.

Is there a clip where they don't cut away as Eichel breaks in? I want to see the moment of rapture.

Anyone who would rather lose the game for draft position than get a "worthless" point from that Eichel goal needs to throw their first born into a volcano. That was goddamn incredible. HE'S ALL OURS!!!!

...and he's ours because we lost to ARI in OT last season.

...and he's ours because we lost to ARI in OT last season.

Yes, and last year I would have been on the opposite side of the debate. But it's not last year, we're not trying to ensure our franchise player...it's 2016 and we have our franchise player. Let's enjoy watching him do awesome stuff.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.