GDT: Carolina @ Buffalo, 1:00 pm ET, 3/12/2016

Doohickie

Anyone who would rather lose the game for draft position than get a "worthless" point from that Eichel goal needs to throw their first born into a volcano. That was goddamn incredible. HE'S ALL OURS!!!!

Yup.

Crazy nice goal. Let's have some love for Kane's play there too, to get it to him. But what a silky smooth finish from Jack. So awesome.

Eichel and Sam come through for us again. I also thought Foligno had a really strong game; he was noticeable every time he was on the ice.

Can't ignore the big goals from Jack, but shift for shift Foligno may have been our best player.

I'm starting to think he and Larsson can anchor a third line.

Kane with a pair of assists. He's got five in the past six games.

Playing with the kids is changing his game.

The kids are the only ones that play at his speed.  He doesn't have the skill they do, but the speed on that line is just incredible.

Yup.

Crazy nice goal. Let's have some love for Kane's play there too, to get it to him. But what a silky smooth finish from Jack. So awesome.

Is there anyone other than Jack (maybe Kane himself) who could have tracked that puck and gotten a good shot off before the horn? I just picture everyone else with only enough time to have a low percentage chance from just inside the zone.

Can't ignore the big goals from Jack, but shift for shift Foligno may have been our best player.

I really wish I was confident in Foligno to keep playing like this, as I'd have no problem locking him up for 3-4 years...but man, the ghosts of his inconsistency haunt me.

I will welcome you into the third line tent.

Is there anyone other than Jack (maybe Kane himself) who could have tracked that puck and gotten a good shot off before the horn? I just picture everyone else with only enough time to have a low percentage chance from just inside the zone.

I really wish I was confident in Foligno to keep playing like this, as I'd have no problem locking him up for 3-4 years...but man, the ghosts of his inconsistency haunt me.

Point 1: McJesus

Point 2: You will become a believer.

The kids are the only ones that play at his speed.  He doesn't have the skill they do, but the speed on that line is just incredible.

Dangerous. It looks like Kane is starting to understand where he fits in. I love the fact that he is starting to look for the give and goes etc..

Larsson Foligno Gionta being a pain to play against.

Kane, Eichel Reinhart with 19 points in the past six games.

Damn, if Ennis/ROR/Girgs can develop some chemistry...

Life always feels good after games like this.

Edited by dudacek

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.