GDT: Carolina @ Buffalo, 1:00 pm ET, 3/12/2016

Doohickie

Larsson Foligno Gionta being a pain to play against.

Kane, Eichel Reinhart with 19 points in the past six games.

Damn, if Ennis/ROR/Girgs can develop some chemistry...

Life always feels good after games like this.

That'd be sweet, but really don't think Murray is satisfied. He's going for a winger or should I say Stamkos? Stamkos is a center, but put ROR on the wing and holy crap you have a scary top 6. 

Edited by GoPre

Point 1: McJesus

Point 2: You will become a believer.

I meant on the team you hoser!

So you like our forwards now, huh? *wink wink nudge nudge* :p

Can't ignore the big goals from Jack, but shift for shift Foligno may have been our best player.

I'm starting to think he and Larsson can anchor a third line.

I can absolutely see Foligno and Larsson together on the third line, and you can really start to see Foligno evolving as a player. I don't know who said it but Foligno has really turned around his game in the last couple of months. It would be nice if we had a sniper on that line. Foligno and Larsson together are a menacing duo.

Gionta just isn't a complete fit, and he gets knocked off his feet way to easily.

Edited by hockeyhound

Kane with a pair of assists. He's got five in the past six games.

Playing with the kids is changing his game.

The change is remarkable. I myself didn't think Kane was a good fit there, and it's looking like I was wrong. Kane's game had changed. He is passing more and is now a great compliment to those guys. I could see Kane - Eichel - Reinhart being a line for a long, long time,

Is there anyone other than Jack (maybe Kane himself) who could have tracked that puck and gotten a good shot off before the horn? I just picture everyone else with only enough time to have a low percentage chance from just inside the zone.

I really wish I was confident in Foligno to keep playing like this, as I'd have no problem locking him up for 3-4 years...but man, the ghosts of his inconsistency haunt me.

It was like watching a movie, or in slow-motion. Just a theatrical play from Jack.

Edit: I'm not confident in anyone else on our team being able to do that, but perhaps Sam or Evander.

Edited by Thorny

Is there anyone other than Jack (maybe Kane himself) who could have tracked that puck and gotten a good shot off before the horn? I just picture everyone else with only enough time to have a low percentage chance from just inside the zone.

A healthy ROR could pull it off.

Watching Jack play reminds me exactly of what my grandmother says watching Perreault play was like.

Totally different styles but the anticipation of something great about to happen is spot on.

They seem to look better in those games like today where Bogo leads the team in ice time.

:angel:

Is it just me or has Bogo shown us that he has some wheels? I don't know but he seems to be skating a lot better of late. Seeing him jump up in the play driving down the wing has been interesting.

Is it just me or has Bogo shown us that he has some wheels? I don't know but he seems to be skating a lot better of late. Seeing him jump up in the play driving down the wing has been interesting.

Bogo's wheels have never been his problem. His decision making, particularly under pressure, and passing ability, are what kill his value.

I can absolutely see Foligno and Larsson together on the third line, and you can really start to see Foligno evolving as a player. I don't know who said it but Foligno has really turn around his game in the last couple of months. It would be nice if we had a sniper on that line. Foligno and Larsson together are menacing duo.

Gionta just isn't a complete fit, and he gets knocked off his feet way to easily.

The team is definitely coming together but I think Ennis ends up taking Gionta's spot on that line

You add Stamkos on ROR's line with Girgenson and wow that's a 3 line team right there.

They seem to look better in those games like today where Bogo leads the team in ice time.

:angel:

+1 Very good reply

2nd goal went Eichel to Reinhart to Kane to Reinhart to Eichel for the finish. Line is so fast and has great chemistry. What a scary good line!  

And Kane has 5 assists in his last 6 games. Has he ever had that many assists in such a small amount of games? Kane's game seems to be changing a bit. Simply awesome. 

Edited by GoPre

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.