GDT: Pittsburgh @ Buffalo, 12:30 pm est, 2-21-2016

WildCard

So, where does the ROR injury leave the forward lines?  Maybe:

Kaner - Reino - Bailey

McGinn - Eichel - Zemgus

Foligno - Larsson - Gionta

Deslauriers - Legwand - Moulson

Or does Moulson move up to the top line and Bailey take his spot on the 4th line?  That seems more likely, but I'd rather see the above.

So, where does the ROR injury leave the forward lines? Maybe:

Kaner - Reino - Bailey

McGinn - Eichel - Zemgus

Foligno - Larsson - Gionta

Deslauriers - Legwand - Moulson

Or does Moulson move up to the top line and Bailey take his spot on the 4th line? That seems more likely, but I'd rather see the above.

I like your lines, but I think they put McGinn in Bailey's spot, Moulson in McGinn's spot and Bailey on the fourth.

Who does Dan match up with Crosby, Larsson?

Does it matter? Like the Bills are to Brady, the Sabres are Crosby's . High time we stop that, too.

That said, I would prefer Larsson's line to face him as often as possible. I like what Girgs brings to Jack's table and don't think we should break that up.

I can see Bylsma mixing itmup though. Heck, if Eichel can maintain his newfound commitment to the D end, I wouldn't mind seeing him force Crosby to play some D, too.

GO SABRES!!!

With O'Reilly out, what I really want from this game is to hear national media gush about Eichel and Reinhart. Yea, I'm that superficial.

With O'Reilly out, what I really want from this game is to hear national media gush about Eichel and Reinhart. Yea, I'm that superficial.

If we don't at least hang with these guys or carry the play somewhat we'll get the usual beatdown from the crew at NBC. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.