GDT: Moe-ray-all @ Sabres 2/12 7PM

Taro T

All due respect because I love the guy, but wtf is DeLo doing on a top line? Because he's a vet who hustles and has "earned" it according to DD? I DEMAND that Bailey replaces him and skates a MINIMUM of 18 minutes tonight including PP time!

Don't make me come down there Daniel.

GO SABRES!!!

All due respect because I love the guy, but wtf is DeLo doing on a top line? Because he's a vet who hustles and has "earned" it according to DD? I DEMAND that Bailey replaces him and skates a MINIMUM of 18 minutes tonight including PP time!

Don't make me come down there Daniel.

GO SABRES!!!

Not to mention 44 has looked very ordinary since coming back from injury. Wouldn't be surprised if he's still hobbled or trying to get into game shape again.

Okay, so.

The boys had a couple of tough games.  Meh.  That's nothing compared to Montreal's precipitous free fall from the heights of he league.  You want to see tank mode?  Just look at those pathetic poutine pounders. 

The lines may look like this

Screenshot%2015.png Screenshot%2016.png

Then again, they might not, because Larssssssson could return tonight.  This would be a good thing because he scored the game winner last time against the Habs.  If Johan is ready to go, look for CatenScratchFever to sit, following the nasty blow he took at the end of last night's game.

GEAUX LES SABRES!

Be ready to post at midnight.  And let WC know you're interested.  And stuff.

I totally appreciate the effort.  :thumbsup:

Yeah, when we got home from work yesterday, our internet was down.  I called in and they said there were outages in our area.  It was still down when I went to bed last night.

Montreal's forwards are soooooo bad. They're likely missing Belieau and Petry tonight too. Even with our lineup, I'd be surprised if we lose this one.

Desharnais is Montreal's #1 PP center, he gets over 2 minutes of PP time per game, and hasn't gotten a PP point in 33 games.

I think Gudas got to Wildcard too.

:lol:  :lol:

No hearing there either

My apologies:  WC asked me to do this GDT, but my internet was down last night so I didn't see it until just now.  I'm the one that dropped the ball.  Or puck.  Or whatever.  WC has a test today and was studying.

Meh.  That wasn't close to a real GDT starter of WC quality.

I really liked the addition of lines in jerseys like that. Where did you get those? daileyfaceoff? Is it always up to date?

Montreal's forwards are soooooo bad. They're likely missing Belieau and Petry tonight too. Even with our lineup, I'd be surprised if we lose this one.

Desharnais is Montreal's #1 PP center, he gets over 2 minutes of PP time per game, and hasn't gotten a PP point in 33 games.

Just had to quote that whole thing, didn't you?   :lol:  :nana:

I really liked the addition of lines in jerseys like that. Where did you get those? daileyfaceoff? Is it always up to date?

Yeah, dailyfaceoff. I linked the site to the pics. I had to do screen shots, then post them to photobucket. I think there might be a way to post directly from the site but I couldn't figure it out.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.