GDT: Moe-ray-all @ Sabres 2/12 7PM

Taro T

He's the slowest one, so when we get possession after losing it, he's juuuuuuust exiting the offensive zone, and is thus prime for a breakaway pass.

Nice!

Blue got me hooked on the mobile version of SS, so no smiley for you. Unless you want one, then you're going to have to wait for me to boot my computer.

Drew Stafford is the greatest player in Jets history and is destined to have his number retired there, of course I could imagine him hitting the net

Youuuu. You're good you.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30122-1371156351-13

Nice!

Blue got me hooked on the mobile version of SS, so no smiley for you. Unless you want one, then you're going to have to wait for me to boot my computer.

Just learn the text inputs for them. A lot of them are easy to remember.

Nice!

Haha, it's always fun to get a JJ smiley. Where do you get those?

Separately, Eichel needs to start being used like a normal rookie, IMO. Being the #2 center is tough on its own, without having anchors on your wings. Let the kid play with O'Reilly, at RW, so he can ease into that role, because he's in over his head when he has to defend by himself, understandably so.

Also separately, I will laugh for days if the final here ends up being Gionta vs. Ennis.

Am I going crazy or does Reinhart look ten years older than when we drafted him?

Let's get Marty back out there.

My little brother has played against his son a few times now and I've talked to him at the rink. His kid is a pretty good little goalie but I'm happy to report my brother potted one against him!

He doesn't look too different here, but he looked like a completely different person during the skills comp. Definitely has aged fast though

Funny, that picture makes him look about 5 years older than when we drafted him to me. Either way I agree, can't wait to see him continue to grow as a player.

Also, the Sabres twitter just put this horrific thing up: https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CbDgOh6UMAAshMO.mp4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.