Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Just starting watching Kaaya now. Just strung together a good drive

Just saw some Mason Rudolph, threw a gorgeous ball over the middle. When are these guys expected to go in the draft?

Here's my order that I put out of where I would take these guys, in parentheses is where they're currently projected to go based on what I've seen:

At this point, my QB rankings for the 2017 draft:

1. Mason Rudolph (Ok State) - 1st round (2nd or 3rd)

2. Deshaun Watson (Clemson) - late 1st (early 1st)

3. Chad Kelly (Ole Miss) - mid 2nd (late 1st/early 2nd)

4. DeShone Kizer (Notre Dame) - 2nd round (early 1st)

5. Brad Kaaya (Miami) - late 2nd (mid-to-late 1st)

6. Luke Falk (Washington State) - 3rd round (3rd or 4th)

7. Seth Russell (Baylor) - 4th round (4th or 5th)

8. Pat Mahomes (Texas Tech) - 4th round (4th or 5th)

Here's my order that I put out of where I would take these guys, in parentheses is where they're currently projected to go based on what I've seen:

At this point, my QB rankings for the 2017 draft:

1. Mason Rudolph (Ok State) - 1st round (2nd or 3rd)

2. Deshaun Watson (Clemson) - late 1st (early 1st)

3. Chad Kelly (Ole Miss) - mid 2nd (late 1st/early 2nd)

4. DeShone Kizer (Notre Dame) - 2nd round (early 1st)

5. Brad Kaaya (Miami) - late 2nd (mid-to-late 1st)

6. Luke Falk (Washington State) - 3rd round (3rd or 4th)

7. Seth Russell (Baylor) - 4th round (4th or 5th)

8. Pat Mahomes (Texas Tech) - 4th round (4th or 5th)

Awesome stuff Hoss, thanks. Do you see the Bills realistically taking a shot at any of those 2nd round guys? I can't see us taking one in the 1st

As it currently stands I think a QB is realistic at any point. If they're drafting in the top five it gets interesting if a consensus in the room grows on one of the guys. A higher draft slot would also put them in good position to trade up into the late first for a guy they like that falls.

Did it really matter who the cheats were starting at Q?

I want them to beat them straight up, without excuses.  If they lose to them straight up, so be it.  Expect to see a lot of Blount tomorrow.  They better be able to stop the run...

I want them to beat them straight up, without excuses.  If they lose to them straight up, so be it.  Expect to see a lot of Blount tomorrow.  They better be able to stop the run...

Expect to see whatever the hell they're cheating at tomorrow.  We don't know HOW they're cheating, but we certainly know that they ARE cheating.

If you're a Cheatriot, you cheat.  It's what you do.

I want them to beat them straight up, without excuses. If they lose to them straight up, so be it. Expect to see a lot of Blount tomorrow. They better be able to stop the run...

I've never understood this. Personally I don't care how we win, just win

Michigan DB with an incredible 1 handed leaping interception on 4th and 10 to seel the victory

These two teams know each other so well that, without Brady, I don't see a huge advantage for NE***. Their defense is key, anyway. I think for us to have a chance, Taylor has to win this game. We know Belichick is gonna take away what we do best, so Shady is going to have a rough afternoon I think. Yep, it's all on Taylor. 

Maybe this is the game he stakes a claim to the big dollars after this year. 

I just wish I was more convinced of his ability to do that. 

These two teams know each other so well that, without Brady, I don't see a huge advantage for NE***. Their defense is key, anyway. I think for us to have a chance, Taylor has to win this game. We know Belichick is gonna take away what we do best, so Shady is going to have a rough afternoon I think. Yep, it's all on Taylor.

Maybe this is the game he stakes a claim to the big dollars after this year.

I just wish I was more convinced of his ability to do that.

He's perfectly capable of having a big game. Not consistently, but he's had three relative dogs...he's due. We're winning.

*I've been drinking all night at a fantasy hockey draft.

I expect this game to be close through a series of uncharacteristic mistakes by the Patriots in the first half. Our offense will play well but the defense will ultimately collapse, leaving Sexy Rexy humiliated by Belichick once again.

Walter Powell will have a touchdown today.

I just sat down with a beef on weck, hot wings, and a One Buffalo Beer with, oh, hundred or so of my closest Bills Backer friends.

O'Brien's Irish Pub ... tailgate time.

There's a vendor, here. He has a store in Oldsmar that sells traditional Buffalo foods with the local labels represented. Duff's, Mighty, La Nova, Sahlen's, Chiavetta's, etc. A STORE!

I just sat down with a beef on weck, hot wings, and a One Buffalo Beer with, oh, hundred or so of my closest Bills Backer friends.

O'Brien's Irish Pub ... tailgate time.

There's a vendor, here. He has a store in Oldsmar that sells traditional Buffalo foods with the local labels represented. Duff's, Mighty, La Nova, Sahlen's, Chiavetta's, etc. A STORE!

That's freakin awesome.

On the Bills: it could always be worse, we could have a legitimate franchise quarterback and nothing around him, and handing out contract extensions to the architects of said situation. Yes, I'm thinking of the Colts here. They have Andrew Luck and they're, in my humble opinion, significantly worse than we are.

Also, Jacoby Brisset starting is awesome because it means my repeated "We're not losing to Jimmy Garoppolo" declarations will be right no matter what! That's what you call falling backwards into success!

Edited by TrueBlueGED

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.