Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Correct. He's quite a bit more talented than Moulds.

Maybe...probably. But I actually gave a when the Bills had Eric Moulds. And now I haven't even watched football this year(the NFL. I'm watching college). If not for twitter showing me bits of the Thursday night game when I was bored at work, I wouldn't have seen a single snap this season. Now on Sundays, I don't even know what to do with my time. I will say that my Sundays are no longer rage filled.

It will never get any lower than losing to Pittsburgh's third stringers when we were in a win and in scenario.

(Did we need help too? Honestly can't remember. But that was the low point for me, and it can't get lower).

They needed help, which they got. Jets made the playoffs despite losing in the 4pm game because of the Bills loss.

But in fairness to the Jest, they were in position to beat the Rams when they found out their game didn't matter. Had the Bills won, the Jest probably would've too.

Bills placed Sammy Watkins on the injured reserve and claimed WR Justin Hunter off waivers.

whoa

There's a lot of subtle talent in maintaining speed in breaks, running correct routes and being elusive with footwork that isn't easily measured.  

i also get to wondering whether it's that stuff -- that insane combat-tap-dance-ballet type sh1t that NFL WRs do with their lower legs and feet -- that causes these awful, debilitating injuries. like, for most guys, the body's just not meant to do that stuff. (cue doug whaley.)

even Perry Tuttle was hard to cover for five seconds or more. 

Perry Tuttle!

So Sammy's gone for at least 8 weeks, yes?

Yeah, they definitely need to get him to 100%. But it's tough seeing them basically admit this early in the year that it's 17 & counting.

So tough, indeed.

[Dan Rather voice]: Courage.

Me, too. His talent is worth waiting for. Take all the time he needs to get that foot back to 100% and come back hungrier than ever. 

Amen.

Bills placed Sammy Watkins on the injured reserve and claimed WR Justin Hunter off waivers.

I really liked Hunter coming out of college, but man, talk about a guy that doesn't have his head on straight. Could be a really good get if he figures it out...but yea, likely not.

Me, too. His talent is worth waiting for. Take all the time he needs to get that foot back to 100% and come back hungrier than ever.

Me three. Though this doesn't do much to quell my suspicion that the team should have brought him back more slowly in the first place.

I really liked Hunter coming out of college, but man, talk about a guy that doesn't have his head on straight. Could be a really good get if he figures it out...but yea, likely not.

I liked him coming out, too. All of those Tennessee WRs were big letdowns. He's probably a depth guy, but he does have some potential.

This is.... Um... Getting ugly ain't it..... A loss to NE without Brady will send this city/forum back into pre cardinals win lol

And rightly so.

I'll say this. If Edelman plays QB and the Patriots win, it might just be the push I need to never watch the NFL ever again.

I was going to do it earlier this week but it slipped my mind. This week's draftable college QB guide:

Mason Rudolph is shredding the Texas defense to the tune of 15-for-21, 310 yards and 3 TDs (no turnovers). It's just getting to the half now (yes, that's one half). Game is on ABC.

DeShone Kizer (Norte Dame) is taking the Syracuse defense to the woodshed so far. 14-for-22 with 356 yards and two TDs (1 INT) at the half. There have been some bad drops by his receivers, too.

Brady Kaaya (Miami) has done essentially nothing against Georgia Tech, but he hasn't really had to. He is 6-for-9 with 77 yards but his team leads 28-14. He still needs to prove he's got the arm strength to play at the next level.

Deshaun Watson (Clemson) has a huge matchup tonight against Louisville. Two top-five teams clash. This is a HUGE moment for Watson to prove himself. Game starts at 8 p.m. on ABC.

Chad Kelly (Ole Miss) will face a soft Memphis defense today at 7 p.m. on ESPN 2. He should continue to put up gaudy numbers.

Josh Dobbs (Tennessee) will face number 25 Georgia on the road. Georgia still somehow has a top-ranked defense despite giving up at least 24 points a game and getting blown out last week. Game starts at 3:30 on CBS.

Seth Russell (Baylor) is struggling so far after a half against Iowa State. 4-for-10 with 108 yards (no TDs or INTs).

Luke Falk (Washington State) hosts the Ducks of Oregon tonight at 9:30 (Pac 12 Network). Oregon's defense isn't one of the "pro-style defenses" so no hope for Falk to make progress in proving he's not a system QB.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.