Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

That's freakin awesome.

On the Bills: it could always be worse, we could have a legitimate franchise quarterback and nothing around him, and handing out contract extensions to the architects of said situation. Yes, I'm thinking of the Colts here. They have Andrew Luck and they're, in my humble opinion, significantly worse than we are.

Also, Jacoby Brisset starting is awesome because it means my repeated "We're not losing to Jimmy Garoppolo" declarations will be right no matter what! That's what you call falling backwards into success!

Do you think Luck leaves when his contract is up? When is that?

Very simple offense for Tyrod so far. Not asking him to do anything he can't. College-like approach. Easy routes, not asking him to make reads and allowing him a safety valve on each play. This is the offense he can succeed in.

Yes. He is who he is. Embrace it for mild to moderate success or try to make him something he's not for failure.

I know the reviews on the Ryan's are mixed. Still, how cool would it be to be an NFL coach, patrolling the sidelines, with your brother?

Awesome ....

Flag football .... yellow flag football.

Edited by N'eo

What do you drink?

Water lol I really don't like alcohol much.

Good, if I lose I'll buy you a beer that you will then donate to me :P

Penalty leads to Brisset trying to do too much and fumbles. Damn Belichick his team is so undisciplined! Why can't he keep them in line!?!?

How about a slice of pizza in FNC or something?

Water lol I really don't like alcohol much.

How about a slice of pizza in FNC or something?

FNC pizza? Dude, I don't hate you.

Can't blame you there. I often feel that alcohol is not worth the gastrointestinal unpleasantness.

At the meet up, though? I'm gonna get drunk. How else am I supposed to put up with True?

One does not simply put up with True...they vacate the premises when he enters.

Can't blame you there. I often feel that alcohol is not worth the gastrointestinal unpleasantness.

At the meet up, though? I'm gonna get drunk. How else am I supposed to put up with True?

:lol:

We (and anyone who would want to come) should rent a rink out earlier in the day, before we meet the rest of Sabrespace, and shoot pucks/skate around. I think that'd be fun.

FNC pizza? Dude, I don't hate you.

One does not simply put up with True...they vacate the premises when he enters.

I'm in college. It will taste better than anything I've eaten since I left home.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.