The Uniform Thread

CallawaySabres

The Sabres have announced they’ve received permission to go old school and wear white at home for five remaining home games, starting Saturday against Washington.

The other dates are all against Original Six teams – Jan. 22 vs. Detroit, Feb. 4 vs. Boston, Feb. 12 vs. Montreal and March 8 vs. the New York Rangers.

http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/23922-sabres-wearing-white-jerseys-at-home-for-5-gms/

• 2 weeks later...

We know the Pens are getting new sweaters next season. There's some talk that the current throwback alternates will be brought into the regular rotation as home jerseys with a road copy in the works.

Owner Mario Lemieux may have let the cat out of the bag:

sfyePWU.jpg

If this is what they'll be wearing it's a huge upgrade.

• 3 weeks later...

Those are sooo Purple. I love the color scheme but man that's a lot of one color.

Hey, the same color scheme works for the Minnesota Vikings...  I owned one of these jerseys back in the 70's not because I liked the Kings, but I really dug the colors.  (Yes, I had two Sabres' jerseys, too; both home and away.  Calm down.)

With all of the possible colors and combinations out there, you'd think that NHL (or NFL) teams could really come out with some eye-poppers. 

I'm confused how a franchise that randomly issues numbers to players they deem to be unworthy of choice does this series where players talk about why they chose a number... It also supports my thoughts that a number has a bigger mental impact on certain players and so all players should be allowed to choose their number...

https://www.nhl.com/sabres/video/inside-the-numbers-jamie-mcginn/t-277350912/c-41629803

I'm confused how a franchise that randomly issues numbers to players they deem to be unworthy of choice does this series where players talk about why they chose a number... It also supports my thoughts that a number has a bigger mental impact on certain players and so all players should be allowed to choose their number...

https://www.nhl.com/sabres/video/inside-the-numbers-jamie-mcginn/t-277350912/c-41629803

Couldn't agree more with all of this. 

So another of the little things you do to win a Cup has not been done, because Terry is too loyal to Ripper?

This is only a test. If this had been an actual troll-job, you would have been notified where to post in your thread.

A thread with the old putrid Canucks jerseys without one of Tiger Williams? C'mon..

blog-0355724001430167856.jpg.125a3e3ceb8

Is that the stick he used to knock Scotty out cold in the 1980 preliminary round?

Adidas will be revealing the World Cup sweaters on March 2nd. They've done some previews through the NHL social media accounts and have some unique details there. It'll be a great opportunity to see what type of designs Adidas has in mind when they take over in two years.

Adidas will be revealing the World Cup sweaters on March 2nd. They've done some previews through the NHL social media accounts and have some unique details there. It'll be a great opportunity to see what type of designs Adidas has in mind when they take over in two years.

At first when you mentioned Adidas I thought you were in the wrong thread and talking about WC2018.

Carry on ...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.