The Uniform Thread

CallawaySabres

Lighten up that blue some and make the logo bigger and you've got the jerseys this team should wear forever and ever and ever.

For our next winter classic here, what about our 1st jersey but royal blue where the white is and gold where the blue shoulders are. Can anyone art that up? I think the colors would be amazing.

Edited by CallawaySabres

I think that's d4rk in the background right there.

The little boy though. The man is the BC mountain man who raised d4rk and a pack of wolf cubs.

Even though I've been a Swampy when it comes to uniforms (just give me what we had, no thirds, no nonsense), I am saddened that we can't have an occasional cool alternate look for a third or an outdoor game or what have you. I just can't trust our people. For those wishing for a new look, be careful what you wish for.

The little boy though. The man is the BC mountain man who raised d4rk and a pack of wolf cubs.

Even though I've been a Swampy when it comes to uniforms (just give me what we had, no thirds, no nonsense), I am saddened that we can't have an occasional cool alternate look for a third or an outdoor game or what have you. I just can't trust our people. For those wishing for a new look, be careful what you wish for.

:lol:

And I agree with you on the other point. I have absolutely zero faith that anyone involved with the Sabres could get this right.

If this franchise wants to make a killing on jerseys they will go back to the royals (everybody will buy one) and then wear the black and reds for an outdoor game.

It would have to be an outdoor game against the Flyers or the Sens. The alumni game alone for that would be worth it.

It would have to be an outdoor game against the Flyers or the Sens. The alumni game alone for that would be worth it.

My new year's resolution, like everybody else's, is to lose weight... It must not be going so well because my shorts are suddenly much tighter on me.

My new year's resolution, like everybody else's, is to lose weight... It must not be going so well because my shorts are suddenly much tighter on me.

You've really put one on a platter here. It is beneath me to pick such low hanging fruit of the loom.

Edited by PASabreFan

The Amerks outdoor jerseys were pretty nice..

BbaUVbVCEAAcW-v.jpg

The Americans sweater is nice, but I love the Cleveland one other than the front numbers, those are the wrong look and color. I'm sensing they were an afterthought.

Edited by MattPie

The Sabres have announced they’ve received permission to go old school and wear white at home for five remaining home games, starting Saturday against Washington.

The other dates are all against Original Six teams – Jan. 22 vs. Detroit, Feb. 4 vs. Boston, Feb. 12 vs. Montreal and March 8 vs. the New York Rangers.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.