GDT: Sabres at Bruins Dec. 26, 2015 7pm

Eleven

So, does this mean the Sabres DIDN'T learn how to lose games late against Chicago? It's so darn confusing. ;)

TB, you were SO right about ROR. Any others desperately on your radar? 1-2 more pick ups like that and we may be talking dynasty when the kids grow up.

I was actually kinda wrong--he's better than I thought he was :lol:

I ended up getting out of work earlier than I thought I would, so I got to see the third period. 

In the car on the way home, as the second period ended, Rob Ray started a little monologue about how the Sabres were more flat that period. He talked and talked and talked, and as the intermission music started to play, Dan tried to cut in with the score but he didn't make it, so I didn't get to hear the score of the game before they went on the commercial break, it sounded pretty unprofessional and was very annoying. 

Jack had a big game when he was on national TV the first time, I knew he'd have an even bigger game tonight. Wish he could have gotten the hat trick.

ROR is just amazing. Wow. and McGinn can play too. 

The ice looked terrible from what I saw, the puck never stopped jumping and nobody could stay on their feet. 

I'm going to remember this game for a long time, that was fantastic, and coupled with the USA win earlier, this was a great day to be a hockey fan in WNY.

Gooooooooooooooo Sabres!!!

Looks like a another good decision not to watch this one. Not sure why I am losing interest in the team THIS year. I think it's just all the losses over the last few years and not really ready to watch them until playoffs are in the discussion.

Maybe I should be watching....whoooaaa

LOL this was kind of worth watching. Cheers all!

O'Reilly and Drury, the two Sabres Captain Centers (soon, Ryan, soon) plucked from the Avalanche after switching from number 37. It's almost eerie. 

To me, it doesn't even matter what Zadorov becomes at this point. That's how good Ryan O'Reilly is.

The play on the McGinn goal was unreal and moved him 1 point out of top 10 in league scoring. And he's elite in every other area of the game. 

We are very lucky to be able to watch a player with this work ethic and a high level of skill. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.