GDT: Sabres at Bruins Dec. 26, 2015 7pm

Eleven

I was going to start one early this morning, but I suck at it, so I was hoping WC or TBJ would do it.

Thank you for starting.

Eichel's first trip to Boston as an NHL player.

He's had a week to rest. Should have a crowd there supporting him making more noise for the Sabres than at FNC. 

Must watch game.

Happy Boxing Day!!

We (Halifax and most of NS) is under a snowfall warning.

Going to spend significant time preparing our new toy ... a new snow blower.

Oh yeah ...

GO SABRES!!

Put a big beat down on those chowder heads.

Well here's a wrinkle. Moulson still on PP work with Eichel, Risto on points and Gionta, Kane up front. Hmmm. #Sabres

Per Harrington

FIRE DISCO DAN!!

Why is he having Gionta practice on the PP?  What the hell is going on here!!

All right, it's almost freaking noon.

Did we forget?

THERE'S ###### HOCKEY TONIGHT!!!!!

Got drunk, then got stuck at work. Thanks for doing it  :beer:

A week without hockey? Horse I say. Can't wait to see this one tonight, especially when I get to meet my buddy's girl and she lives in Boston 

Got drunk, then got stuck at work. Thanks for doing it  :beer:

A week without hockey? Horse ###### I say. Can't wait to see this one tonight, especially when I get to meet my buddy's girl and she lives in Boston 

Honestly, I thought of doing it last night at around 10 and figured WC would be all over it and didn't want to dance in his garden.  Or at least that was the justification I used for my abject laziness.

:flirt:

Wow, you sure can keep your username relevant a long time. Sailor.

My plan is to switch it back to Robins Egg when Lehner records his first shutout. :w00t:

Honestly, I thought of doing it last night at around 10 and figured WC would be all over it and didn't want to dance in his garden.  Or at least that was the justification I used for my abject laziness.

:flirt:

My plan is to switch it back to Robins Egg when Lehner records his first shutout. :w00t:

I think Robin' Worm would be more in spirit of things.

Why am I worried that a week off and no team skating since last Sunday is gonna have these guys come out flatter than JJ's Swedish panny? 

GO SABRES!!!

If they do can we cover them in powered sugar, lingonberry jam and whipped cream?

Mrs. Racer things that Marcus is eye candy already, so I'm sure she'll have no problem with any of it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.