GDT: Sabres at Bruins Dec. 26, 2015 7pm

Eleven

Wow. and McGinn can play too.

At the beginning of the season, I don't think anyone expected him to be 4th on the team in points, 3rd in goals (tied with Reinhart and Kane) at this point in the season.  Murray traded a couple misfits, a couple prospects, and came away with 2/3 of an NHL first line.  Freakin' amazing.

Fun third period, for sure. Have you watched the highlights?

Yes sir i have! Chad had another great game. Eichle was awesome, that actuall snipe on the scate was amazing, ROR is a beauty to watch as always, this guy never gives up!! ROR's spirit is contagious on the team. Ennis had a great game to!

SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!

What a game!  After the early stumbling block of the Bruins onslaught, the Sabres resoundingly storm back!  The ovation for Eichel before the game started was not surprising but unnerving.   the Bruins!   Eichel showed more poise than he has in at least 5-6 games last night.  It was a sight to behold.  Hopefully this is the start of his surge.  

What a pleasant surprise Jamie McGinn has been this season for me. If he can remain consistent he could be a Jason Chimera type winger for the Sabres. 

As the throw in to the ROR trade, he has really surpassed expectations.

Looked like a Celtics hat.

My initial thoughts also.

It's actually a Sabres St. Patrick's Day hat; you can see the Sabres logo at about 3:30 of the interview online.

Mr. Harvey with...... the rest of the story.

It was the Buffalo Sabres - St. Patricks Day hat.  If you watch it tilt around it was a green Sabres hat. 

And so it must be true if 2 SS'ers witnessed it. Now confirmed fact.

Thank you.

Could this be the statement game that is the turning point for the Sabres this season?  Maybe.  We shall see.

What I do know is this ...

This was the statement game where ROR took over this team and made it his own.  It's as if he told Gionta ... *thanks Brian, you are a good soldier and you can wear the C, you have earned it, but this is my team now*.  The others followed him.  What a team to make this statement against ... I feel this band of Sabres have finally avenged the Brad friggin' Park goal way back when.

I have no doubt that ROR is leading this team.  He stated that he welcomed the challenge to be more and bring more.  Well, he certainly has and then some. ROR will be wearing the C next for the Sabres, no doubt in my mind.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.