GDT: Sabres at Bruins Dec. 26, 2015 7pm

Eleven

I started a thread a while back about Eichel changing before his linemates. It happened again when the Sabres had the Bruins hemmed in late. O'Reilly came on for Eichel. Not that that's a bad thing, but I still find that maneuver a bit of a head-scratcher.

In other news, it's the first period of the first game after Christmas. Wasn't this team supposed to be "gelled" by now? I know they applied some pressure toward the end, but it still feels like it would take an absolute miracle to see this team score a goal, and I feel like I've felt this way 99% of the time I've been a Sabres fan.

Edited by pASabreFan

he sucks so bad.  i could give a schidt if he has one nice thing to say about eichel.  i'd rather he didn't.    what a tool.

It's clear from their broadcast they like him.  Did a nice piece, balanced, pro and con, about his game in the first period.

Happy New Year Everyone, I hope all is well with you and your families.

For all of you that deal with cancer hang in there, I know it takes a lot to keep going. Although those around you may not completely understand what you're going through, they do see your courage, and commitment to fight the good fight, and they love you all the more for it. Be at peace; its going 2 b ok. We made it another year, life is good.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Edited by hockeyhound

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.