Your New Year's Posting Resolutions

PASabreFan

I resolve to not discuss hockey analytics. I resolve to not discuss Terry Pegula — even to point out how the collapse of the Bills is hauntingly similar to the bad old, early days of TP's ownership of the Sabres, what with the spending spree, the retention of the GM, the meddling and so on. I resolve to not use the word meddling. Mainly, I resolve to be patient, nicer to all and more optimistic.

I promise to never mention the word "Tank" and I hope others do, as well. It will get really old really fast if every time Eichel makes a great play we have to hear, "See? This is why we tanked. Isn't it worth it, now?"

And it would get just as old just as fast if the team doesn't go anywhere and every time they lose we have to hear, "See? We could have sucked this bad without trying to lose for two years."

We are where we are. Let's just enjoy it and not dwell on how we got here.

ROCK'EM SABRES!!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.