Kim Pegula and Buffalo Sabres new goal song

LGR4GM

Yeah that's a pretty ugly list. At least Thin Lizzy

Is on there. I wouldn't mind that

Ummmm...

After hearing those options, I'm glad I won't be in that building for a game for a long time.  I don't believe in the concept of a goal song in general, but man were those painful.

Quite the opposite. Several excellent choices.

There is a much better version of Swords of a Thousand Men by a band called Skyclad.  I posted that version in the original goal horn song thread.  If they want to use that song they should really consider that version in my opinion.

I have to give them credit of at least mocking up the goal horn to song for each candidate.

Edited by LTS

There is a much better version of Swords of a Thousand Men by a band called Skyclad.  I posted that version in the original goal horn song thread.  If they want to use that song they should really consider that version in my opinion.

I have to give them credit of at least mocking up the goal horn to song for each candidate.

I agree entirely.

Hoo rah hoo rah hoo rah yeah.

I think that Swords of a Thousand Men is the only song in the mix that would get close to what they're looking for if we're looking to mimic the Blackhawks, Rangers, Senators and anyone else with a goal song.

Out of this list it's the only one I'm cool with. Although there was a couple with comedic value, I don't think that's what we're after.

My general criticism for every song is that they're way to happy and poppy.  None of them encapsulates the emotion of " YES! GOAL!"

Howl, We Party You Shout, Yeahyeahyeah, and the Boys are Back are all way too jaunty light rock. Krazy sounds like a club song or something? Coming for you and Let me clear my throat are OK, I suppose...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.