Sabres Development Camp

Hoss

So, been busy. Went to the scrimmage and was impressed with Bailey, Samson and Eichel. Eichel while looking a little gassed still showed a burst a couple of times. He was able to go form his blue line to the other with people on him and made it look easy. A fight occurred. People stood up when Eichel had a penalty shot. It was a good time.

If I recall they announced they were in fact going to stream it. If they did, where are the apologies? A lot of people got torqued about the issue so isn't there some feeling of well, glad they did that or something like that?

So a lot of comments on the Sabres Facebook account cheering for Josh Chapman to make the team. I understand fans like fights and hits but dude was piloned for 3 straight goals Friday. He was the worst player on the ice.... By far.

He really was. Dude can't skate backwards.

So a lot of comments on the Sabres Facebook account cheering for Josh Chapman to make the team. I understand fans like fights and hits but dude was piloned for 3 straight goals Friday. He was the worst player on the ice.... By far.

He wont ever get a sniff at the NHL but he was on a mission against Kea.

hah yeah i was wondering about him :p

He wont ever get a sniff at the NHL but he was on a mission against Kea.

That's people that don't know the game. His hit was a penalty that should have been called. He won't be getting signed by us. The Sabres need to focus on picking up some defenseman in next years draft. I'm kinda wondering if they are looking at trades to acquire a defenseman what young prospect is Murray gonna move.

Edited by SabresBillsFan

So, been busy. Went to the scrimmage and was impressed with Bailey, Samson and Eichel. Eichel while looking a little gassed still showed a burst a couple of times. He was able to go form his blue line to the other with people on him and made it look easy. A fight occurred. People stood up when Eichel had a penalty shot. It was a good time.

If I recall they announced they were in fact going to stream it. If they did, where are the apologies? A lot of people got torqued about the issue so isn't there some feeling of well, glad they did that or something like that?

They did stream it. Announced it about an hour before the game. You think they deserve an apology? For what exactly? All I said was someone dropped the ball. And judging how minimal the stream turned out to be (just the score board feed with no crowd noise) it looks like it truly was a last second decision. Not complaining though. I watched the entire feed happily. But apologies? Uh, no. For a team that does everything top notch this was a misstep. Edited by PromoTheRobot

Others have said it in the past...   Can't they figure out how to get a microphone into the press so you can hear the questions?

My company has literally dozens of conference rooms set up for conferences where there are mics in the ceiling that pick up talking from the audience. It's not rocket surgery.

My company has literally dozens of conference rooms set up for conferences where there are mics in the ceiling that pick up talking from the audience. It's not rocket surgery.

It wasn't a separate feed though. Feeding crowd mics into the arena's PA would have been colossally bad.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.