Sabres Development Camp

Hoss

Ahh, quite so. I actually did think it'd be a fun thing to pass some time in the offseason.

I'm in, and I don't want to share a room with 11 this time.  He is sloppy.

Just an open question. The best defence man of the '70s is indisputable.

Who is number two?

I have Park and Potvin in a dead heat, followed by Robinson by a hair over LaPointe and Savard.

Honorable mention to Jocelyn Guevremont.

@BNHarrington

#Sabres say more than 10,000 tix now sold for scrimmage. Parking will be $5 in FNC and HarborCenter ramps, $3 in surface lots.

BREAKING: Sabres open 300 level due to high demand for development camp tickets.

Awesome.

Here we come, baby.

I sat through the 0 - 7 Sabres / Wild game, back in January........ Wasn't sure I'd ever want to see hockey again..... but here I am very much looking forward to the scrimmage tomorrow night...... Hope Renewed!

Good man and keep posting!

Anybody know if the Sabres will be wearing their actual jerseys for prospects camp? I'm pretty sure they did a few years ago but didn't last year. Other teams often do.

Also, I suspect we'll be hearing of Eichel's number very soon. Based on something I've heard. Which is why I'm wondering about them wearing the actual jerseys. Could be possible that's when we learn. But either way I suspect we'll know soon.

Funny, I read a tweet that was worded almost exactly the same way.

Duh :blush:

But seriously, I wrote the Sabres and asked them to stream the game.

Why would they, its a prospect scrimmage. Some of these guys will never get drafted or see NHL ice in a game.

Only a hand full will be on the Sabres roster. If people want to see it then they can come watch, simple as that.

Maybe WGR will be talking about it tonight though if you want coverage, im not sure if they will.

Why would they, its a prospect scrimmage. Some of these guys will never get drafted or see NHL ice in a game.

Only a hand full will be on the Sabres roster. If people want to see it then they can come watch, simple as that.

Because they have done it in the past and other teams do it. Many fans don't live in Buffalo and would like to see it. So no it's not as simple as coming up and watching it...

Maybe WGR will be talking about it tonight though if you want coverage, im not sure if they will.

That makes no sense. If 15K show up then 150K are interested but can't make it. Besides what else is there to watch? Baseball?

By the way, WGR says no radio or webstream of the scrimmage. WTF.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Because they have done it in the past and other teams do it. Many fans don't live in Buffalo and would like to see it. So no it's not as simple as coming up and watching it...

That makes no sense. If 15K show up then 150K are interested but can't make it. Besides what else is there to watch? Baseball?

By the way, WGR says no radio or webstream of the scrimmage. WTF.

You're not getting what im saying, my point is it has such little importance. It's a prospect scrimmage, If it had major importance FNC should have been sold out weeks ago. I could see them streaming TC but not just a scrimmage of some draft picks and college body's. Let's not get all upset about what I said, im just not surprised their not streaming it due to it's low importance. 

You're not getting what im saying, my point is it has such little importance. It's a prospect scrimmage, If it had major importance FNC should have been sold out weeks ago. I could see them streaming TC but not just a scrimmage of some draft picks and college body's. Let's not get all upset about what I said, im just not surprised their not streaming it due to it's low importance.

The first game from our star prospect in a Sabres uni is unimportant? Turn in your fan card, sir. Edited by PromoTheRobot

The first game from our start prospect in a Sabres uni is unimportant? Turn in your fan card, sir.

Lol, when we are celebrating our Stanley cup victory in a few years, neither you, myself or Jack Eichel will be thinking about the scrimmage.

In all honesty I hope they announce they are streaming it moments before it starts. This way you and others can have a means to watch it and it will be a crazy game like atmosphere when I go tonight. Who now's maybe they are planning to stream it but just keeping quiet until game time.

Right, and what others are saying is that it is something they would like to watch, and have been able to watch in the past.  

Lol, when we are celebrating our Stanley cup victory in a few years, neither you, myself or Jack Eichel will be thinking about the scrimmage.

In all honesty I hope they announce they are streaming it moments before it starts. This way you and others can have a means to watch it and it will be a crazy game like atmosphere when I go tonight. Who now's maybe they are planning to stream it but just keeping quiet until game time.

Good for you. Meanwhile I live 500 miles away. I guess out of town fans can pound sand.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

The first game from our start prospect in a Sabres uni is unimportant? Turn in your fan card, sir.

I am even tempted to state that I am confident that I could fill out a whole team out of players on both squads tonight that would have beaten the squad we fielded on the ice every night last season that was actively shown on tv...including a few national spots.

Edited by rsxfirefighter

Good for you. Meanwhile I live. 500 miles away. I guess out of town fans can pound sand.

What if they live somewhere with no sand?  Will no one think of the prairie fans?  Will no one rise and support the Sabres fans in the tundra?  This is our moment, brothers and sisters, to cast off the mantle of oppression and demand that the Sabres #showthescrimmage

What if they live somewhere with no sand?  Will no one think of the prairie fans?  Will no one rise and support the Sabres fans in the tundra?  This is our moment, brothers and sisters, to cast off the mantle of oppression and demand that the Sabres #showthescrimmage

If they drafted Connor McDavid, would we be in this conundrum?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.