Sabres Development Camp

Hoss

Can we buy these at FNC or do we have to get them online?

We bought ours on Monday by walking down to the FNC Guest Services area (by the box office on the left) and buying them with the ticket agent there. It was very convenient if you are attending one of the other practice sessions. Not sure about night of though...

I sat through the 0 - 7 Sabres / Wild game, back in January........ Wasn't sure I'd ever want to see hockey again..... but here I am very much looking forward to the scrimmage tomorrow night...... Hope Renewed!

I recall, or at least I think that was the game, getting completely trashed watching that game because I knew I wasn't going to be working few days.  I'm pretty sure my wife yelled at me for laughing so loud about how pathetic the sabres looked.

Such a negative comment, H.

'Tis. Assuming that the crowd is going to be large purely because of people who are only around for the good times. Which is also a lame thing to complain about in the first place. Who are we to tell others how and when they should spend their time and money?

I recall, or at least I think that was the game, getting completely trashed watching that game because I knew I wasn't going to be working few days.  I'm pretty sure my wife yelled at me for laughing so loud about how pathetic the sabres looked.

This is great 

I can't find it, but my brother showed me Eichel skating in on a goalie and pulling a Patty Kane, although even prettier. Maybe someone more versed in the twitter world can find it, it was b-e-a-utiful

Found it:

https://twitter.com/johnnichs/status/618800891651600384

As of Thursday morning, the team has sold 9,500 tickets at $10 a piece for its “Blue & Gold” prospect scrimmage on July 10. Yes, a scrimmage between prospects in the middle of the summer is going to fill up, at least, half of the First Niagara Center in Buffalo. And Sabres officials are expecting even more tickets to sell between Thursday and puck drop on Friday night at 7pm.

To compare, Edmonton saw 6,600 attend its development camp scrimmage earlier in the week that featured 2015 first-overall draft pick Connor McDavid.

http://thehockeywriters.com/buffalo-has-sabres-fever/

Eichel interview Thursday after practice

http://thehockeywriters.com/thw-video-jack-eichel-speaks-with-the-media/

Yeah. But how many people went to the prospect camp scrimmage last summer?! HUH? #bandwagoners

I did, and the one before that as well. I remember the disbelief after Zemgus welcomed Samson to the house. I've really enjoyed these scrimmages. I'll never EVER forget Brayden McNabbs big moment of skating onto the ice and falling face first onto the ice lol. These are competitive games and it's cool to be able to say you were there for ... first legitimate appearance in a game like setting. I remember yelling at Foligno on his way off the ice to keep 82 since I already had the jersey. It's a good time.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.