Sabres Development Camp

Hoss

It would have been interesting to see what Lemieux could have done if he would have had the post-Hodgkins drive back when he was smoking a pack a day prior to the back issues. The size and strength he had over Gretzky COULD have overcome Gretzky's advantage in vision and hockey sense.

To me, Lemieux is in the discussion for GoAT but he's not quite there.

Bobby Freaking Orr   :D

Sorry if it's already been answered.  Does anyone know if there is free parking in the ramp for the scrimmage tomorrow? 

I bought my first Niagara parking pass with the dev camp tickets. After you select your seats and what not you can select a ramp parking pass.

No. It cost me five bucks for a pass they offered when purchasing the tickets online.

I bought my first Niagara parking pass with the dev camp tickets. After you select your seats and what not you can select a ramp parking pass.

Thanks guys.

Just an open question. The best defence man of the '70s is indisputable.

Who is number two?

Though I completely agree w/ the Rags fans on their favorite chant; gotta give the devil his due. Robinson would be 3rd. I'd go Lapointe then White after those 3.

Anybody know if the Sabres will be wearing their actual jerseys for prospects camp? I'm pretty sure they did a few years ago but didn't last year. Other teams often do.

Also, I suspect we'll be hearing of Eichel's number very soon. Based on something I've heard. Which is why I'm wondering about them wearing the actual jerseys. Could be possible that's when we learn. But either way I suspect we'll know soon.

Edited by Hoss

Lapointe and White over Park?

No way I can agree with that.

Or did I misread you?

No, you read that right. My distain of him knocks him down a bit. :lol: Though in fairness, he 'should' be ahead of White. Would probably take Lapointe ahead of him though.

Anybody know if the Sabres will be wearing their actual jerseys for prospects camp? I'm pretty sure they did a few years ago but didn't last year. Other teams often do.

Also, I suspect we'll be hearing of Eichel's number very soon. Based on something I've heard. Which is why I'm wondering about them wearing the actual jerseys. Could be possible that's when we learn. But either way I suspect we'll know soon.

Oh no. Are they going to reveal his number one piece at a time like the turdburger?

No. It cost me five bucks for a pass they offered when purchasing the tickets online.

Surface lots are $3

Can someone send me a link to the development tread?  It seemed to have disappeared.

Yeah, I was kind of hoping someone here could give first-hand accounts of the development camp.  10,000+ tickets sold for Friday's scrimage, so I'm sure some SabreSpacers will be in attendance and will report back.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.