Around the NHL: 2015-2016

LGR4GM

He's good. Playing with a ton of top end first round picks also helps. No matter what.. the Sabres still don't have that. Edmonton was damn lucky in the lottery and sucked for quite some time. I would imagine that most people here would not have the fortitude required to sit through losing the likes of which Edmonton had seen.

Right. If Eichel has Taylor Hall on a wing, he'd have 3 or more assists already.

So did they score on their own net or something? Vancouver would still be credited with a shot though.

It was a penalty shot. However, I read that on Twitter, then I checked and it looked like they had had a shot before the penalty shot so that the stat actually isn't true unless they took that shot away after further review.

McDavid.

Damn, man.

His skating doesn't even look real. It looks like you're watching a recording where someone fast-forwarded only him.

He's good.  Playing with a ton of top end first round picks also helps.  No matter what.. the Sabres still don't have that.  Edmonton was damn lucky in the lottery and sucked for quite some time.  I would imagine that most people here would not have the fortitude required to sit through losing the likes of which Edmonton had seen.

Most people here want to trade our first round pick in 2016 (a high probability of a top 5 pick) for a rental goalie.  

Most people here?  Is there even one?

You haven't been following the "trade for Anderson" discussion in the other thread.  The "need" for GMTM to trade for a goalie is apparently reaching epic proportions.

You haven't been following the "trade for Anderson" discussion in the other thread.  The "need" for GMTM to trade for a goalie is apparently reaching epic proportions.

Can't say I've seen any discussion suggesting we trade our 2016 1st for a goalie. Care to link since I haven't seen it?

Re-reading the trade speculation thread gives one joking proposal that included a 3rd.  I'm having trouble not flat out calling bullshyt here.

Edited by We've

Can't say I've seen any discussion suggesting we trade our 2016 1st for a goalie. Care to link since I haven't seen it?

Re-reading the trade speculation thread gives one joking proposal that included a 3rd.  I'm having trouble not flat out calling bullshyt here.

He's making it up. Completely.

Only one poster has advocated the acquisition of Anderson and he isn't dangling our first: http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/23419-trade-ideas-and-speculation/page-30?do=findComment&comment=747032

Callaway and Beerme (?), and others have said they think this is a playoff team,but for the goaltending and they do not want wait for Lehner to adjust or heal, they want a starter and a playoff run. Numerous others are expressing opinions of similar ilk.  I did not know there was a hyperbole police. Thank you for your service.

I haven't seen anything like that at all, and I even followed Tank's link.

Callaway and Beerme (?), and others have said they think this is a playoff team,but for the goaltending and they do not want wait for Lehner to adjust or heal, they want a starter and a playoff run. Numerous others are expressing opinions of similar ilk.  I did not know there was a hyperbole police. Thank you for your service.

And noone said anything about using our 1st rd pick to do it.  Don't make up.  The conversation around here is too good for folks to ruin it with nonsense like this.

Tyler Bertuzzi (Todd's nephew) picks on Kasperi Kapenen, punches the unwilling Leaf prospect a few times, then drops him with a blatant slew foot.

The refs do absolutely nothing until the slew foot and Kap's teammates have the worst reaction in history. No backup.

https://twitter.com/HockeyWebCast/status/660469436776882176

Just ban him now and get it over with.

Tyler Bertuzzi (Todd's nephew) picks on Kasperi Kapenen, punches the unwilling Leaf prospect a few times, then drops him with a blatant slew foot.

The refs do absolutely nothing until the slew foot and Kap's teammates have the worst reaction in history. No backup.

https://twitter.com/HockeyWebCast/status/660469436776882176

2 game suspension