Around the NHL: 2015-2016

LGR4GM

It's all fun and games until Edmonton drafts Auston Matthews.

I doubt it, Shannahan will just go Tanya Harding on him if the Leafs don't land him. Then, in a recall back to days of old, he'll do his own Player Safety hearing, and determine no malicious intent, while simultaneously suspending Kaleta for the season

Ton of retweets on a torn rotater cuff, but it's all coming from a fake McKenzie account  :doh:  :lol:

I doubt it, Shannahan will just go Tanya Harding on him if the Leafs don't land him. Then, in a recall back to days of old, he'll do his own Player Safety hearing, and determine no malicious intent, while simultaneously suspending Kaleta for the season

Ton of retweets on a torn rotater cuff, but it's all coming from a fake McKenzie account  :doh:  :lol:

Collarbone seems most likely to me given the angle he went into the boards...but really, I just want to disagree with UBkev.

Collarbone seems most likely to me given the angle he went into the boards...but really, I just want to disagree with UBkev.

Hey!

It's my hotel preferences, isn't it?

Edited by ubkev

Yes, people like you are why I don't get enough of their good food at breakfast...

This is probably true.

Back on topic.

I hope he doesn't miss too much time. I want to see what he can do in a mostly full rookie season.

Somewhere, McDavid's dad is in tears....again

My fantasy team has successfully downed Jaden Schwartz, Robin Lehner, and now McDavid. Is Stamkos next (again)?

We can only hope. Any chance you wanna drop any Sabre you have, and pick up Marchand?

ESPN reporting McDavid has a broken collarbone. That's what? 6-8 weeks?

McKenzie confims

No official word on McDavid injury until Wed a.m. but it's believed to be a fractured collarbone.

Good news for Edmonton is, Eberle is set to come back this week.