Around the NHL: 2015-2016

LGR4GM

This guy has an interesting take on this season's outcome

http://thehockeywriters.com/predicting-the-2016-eastern-conference-playoff-teams/

Atlantic:

1) Tampa Bay

2) Montreal

3) Buffalo

Allthough i can us scoring alot of goals and rolling out 3 offensive lines with either Samson or Zemgus ( really love their names, they should be characters in a streetfighter game) as 3C.

I'd be very surprised if we make it into the playoffs as #3 in the atlantic.   Lehner would have to play very well all season.

The scary part will be that larsson will be on the 4th with foligno who could both show us some magic as well.  We got some serious depth this season.

Edited by Huckleberry

The scary part will be that larsson will be on the 4th with foligno who could both show us some magic as well.  We got some serious depth this season.

Foligno *and* Deslauriers.  There's so much that line can produce, especially up against other 3rd or 4th lines.

Wow. That is a bush league move. 

Didn't the Sabres do that many years ago?  Rigas era maybe?

Wow. That is a bush league move.

A season-long homage to the legendary Ted Darling bush league? Au contraire, mon frere. It is a refreshing departure from the usual distain our once, and soon to be again, proud franchise receives from the cretins and usual suspects that pass themselves off as a media presence in the Metro TO region.

To commemorate Ted's legendary '77 broadcast of Sabres-Habs during the Blizzard is truly noteworthy & commendable.

A season-long homage to the legendary Ted Darling bush league? Au contraire, mon frere. It is a refreshing departure from the usual distain our once, and soon to be again, proud franchise receives from the cretins and usual suspects that pass themselves off as a media presence in the Metro TO region.

To commemorate Ted's legendary '77 broadcast of Sabres-Habs during the Blizzard is truly noteworthy & commendable.

Well, when you put it that way, it is a high-minded and generous homage to "The Voice". 

Well, when you put it that way, it is a high-minded and generous homage to "The Voice".

Yeah, and they could start doing a tribute to RJ as well:

Girgensons digs the puck free from Phaneuf in the corner, out to Eichel with the pass to Moulson, the one timer, save by Bernier, huge rebound, Eichel top shelf where momma hides the cookies, oh, it's been Eiiiiicchel, Eiiiiichel, all day, as the Sabres are now up 3-0. :)

PA's cynicism and skepticism about these kinds of things be damned, #SpiderMable is the best.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/SpiderMable?src=hash

And you know I had to plunk down a few bucks for the cause.

Ah, come on, that's not fair. You keep wanting to stir that up. No one can think clearly about this subject, so I've given up trying to make the argument. Besides, there's no comparison between what the city of Edmonton and the Oilers are doing for this girl and what I've objected to in the past.

Ah, come on, that's not fair. You keep wanting to stir that up. No one can think clearly about this subject, so I've given up trying to make the argument. Besides, there's no comparison between what the city of Edmonton and the Oilers are doing for this girl and what I've objected to in the past.

Don't crumble to him! SpiderMable still creeps *me* out!

Aw, man. I'm sorry. Seriously.

Pretty bold on having such a big flop form the Sens, but with their run sustained by goaltending that has to fall back to earth I could see them being disappointing. Maybe not 8th though. I think the Avs have a solid bounce back year, and while I think Dallas is due too, I'm not sure they get up to 2nd in that division.

Edited by WildCard

Prett bold on having such a big flop form the Sens, but with their run sustained by goaltending that has to fall back to earth I could see ten being disappointing. Maybe not 8th though. I think the Avs have a solid bounce back year, and while I think Dallas is due too, I'm not sure they get up to 2nd in that division.

I think the Central was the toughest to pick. There are so many 'ifs' with all those teams that that division could go so many ways.