Around the NHL: 2015-2016

LGR4GM

I think both of those jersey designs are hideous.  Orange?  Blech.  And that shade of blue and red really don't compliment each other well in large patches.  Turd burgers, the both of them.

You might think they're bad. But I'm not sure any jersey can be as Turd burgerey as the original Turd Burger. 

I think both of those jersey designs are hideous.  Orange?  Blech.  And that shade of blue and red really don't compliment each other well in large patches.  Turd burgers, the both of them.

We can at least be thankful the 90's are well and truly over and they're not black.

I like both sweaters.

Now onto other interesting news..

The Leafs are the definition of Canadian Old Boys Network and must have a HUGE kitchen, they've added Lemaire to the mix.

http://www.tsn.ca/leafs-add-lemaire-to-coaching-staff-1.345495

Somebody should write a book: Hockey Management for Dummies. Then send that book to the leaf ownership group.

Seems a tad restrictive.  I think it might hamper mobility.   :flirt:

For the purpose of science and to help the human race, I am willing, nay obligated by duty, to test the restrictiveness and mobility.

Edited by LGR4GM

You might think they're bad. But I'm not sure any jersey can be as Turd burgerey as the original Turd Burger. 

They are all shades of turd.

30 Shades of Turds, twilight fan fiction written by ted black

Turd Rock from the Sun.

Top 10 NHL D-Men, complete with quality fancy stats and a nice write-up (data is from the last 3 seasons)

http://thehockeywriters.com/the-top-ten-defensemen-in-the-nhl-part-one/

10) Anton Stralman 

9) Nick Leddy

8) Mike Giordano 

7) Duncan Keith

6) Jake Muzzin

They [thehockeywriters] will post the rest of it sometime this week I'm assuming

Edited by WildCard