Around the NHL: 2015-2016

LGR4GM

I loooooooooved Barkov.

I have a bias against the forwards that play over there in the European leagues and are drafted so high. The styles and ice are different, and I feel like many of them don't adjust well. Definitely going to have to reevaluate that perspective

True loves him too. I remember arguing he wasn't good then watching him beat us

Edited by WildCard

I have a bias against the forwards that play over there in the European leagues and are drafted so high. The styles and ice are different, and I feel like many of them don't adjust well. Definitely going to have to reevaluate that perspective

He does a great interview too, a real dry sense of humor. Jagr has played a huge role in his development, I hope he decides to stick around for another year. 

I blame Armia for your perspective on Euro forwards :p

It was sooooo blatantly interference. I'm on the fence about whether he was going knees or not, so I guess I'm on the fence about suspension worthiness. Definitely a dangerous check tho.

He's got a history of going after knees. Usually he does it along the boards as someone is about to hit him. I remember a very specific one from the Cup final that he got away with.

By the way, it's very telling that I never once looked at the number but knew exactly who it was.

He's got a history of going after knees. Usually he does it along the boards as someone is about to hit him. I remember a very specific one from the Cup final that he got away with.

By the way, it's very telling that I never once looked at the number but knew exactly who it was.

Funny you mention that about the number.  I watched it, thought "Marchand," and then confirmed.

This sounds so refreshing. People who wanted to see the game walking up and buying tickets. I bet they cheered too.

I watched their game last night against the Habs.  That place was rocking..  That's what made me comment in the first place.  A-People; B-Noise

This sounds so refreshing. People who wanted to see the game walking up and buying tickets. I bet they cheered too.

I watched their game last night against the Habs.  That place was rocking..  That's what made me comment in the first place.  A-People; B-Noise

I just hope they can keep up some level of success so they can improve on their attendance. 

The Ducks traded 24-year-old winger Kyle Palmieri to the Devils for a 2nd and 3rd rounder this offseason... He now has 16 goals and 13 assists. That's more goals than anybody on the Ducks and more assists than all but two.

That trade never made sense to me when they made it but it's really biting them in the butt. I get that they couldn't expect him to explode like this (16 goals is already a career high), but I always really liked Palmieri.