2015 NHL Playoffs - Round 2

Hoss

An icing call was missed on Nash's goal at the beginning of the third, but overall an exciting game. Seems to be abnormal for the Rangers lately.

I think they Rags take game 7, they seem to have developed a knack for coming back from down 3-1.

Anyone else enjoying the Stanley Cup playoff games tonight?

Oh wait.  There aren't any.

Is it me, or is the NHL one of the worst run organizations in the history of organizations?

I only say that because things like their dreadful scheduling this post season are par for the course over the last, oh, 35 years or so.

Is it me, or is the NHL one of the worst run organizations in the history of organizations?

You ain't kidding. Take a page from the NFL or NBA. I'm surprised we don't have NFL games every night during the season. (I know logistically it won't work) but they are like, "you guys want Thursday games, how bout two?) they don't around. Meanwhile the NHL is like, what's wrong with 7 games all playing at once then 5 days without games.

Oh wait. There aren't any.

I only say that because things like their dreadful scheduling this post season are par for the course over the last, oh, 35 years or so.

I find tonight's games more entertaining than 95% of those involving the Rangers.

Oh wait.  There aren't any.

Did you have to make me cry?

I watched my nephew roll around on the floor a bunch tonight.  He had a lot of compete, but couldn't quite crawl.

Still more entertaining than the Rangers.

Kid's lazy.  Doesn't justify his salary.  Lindy wrecked him.  He'll do better on a Western Conference crawling team.  Darcy never should have traded for him.  It's Quinn's fault.  Pegula made Darcy sign him.  Murray only extended the contract because Battista.

Did I get a full bingo or are there more squares left?

Kid's lazy.  Doesn't justify his salary.  Lindy wrecked him.  He'll do better on a Western Conference crawling team.  Darcy never should have traded for him.  It's Quinn's fault.  Pegula made Darcy sign him.  Murray only extended the contract because Battista.

Did I get a full bingo or are there more squares left?

You forgot to work Derek Roy into the equation.  He's always guilty of some crime.  Ditto Drew Stafford.

Did you have to make me cry?

Sorry.  Didn't mean to.  

I watched my nephew roll around on the floor a bunch tonight.  He had a lot of compete, but couldn't quite crawl.

Still more entertaining than the Rangers.

Just exactly when did "compete" become a noun in the English language?

I personally blame Lindy Ruff for this outrage.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.