McDavid OR Eichel?!?!? DONE.

Brennan Huff

Speaking of which, does the new guy get to pick his own number or will be be #67 because that one is at the top of the laundry pile?

LPF (remember him) had a good idea.

Since Kane is the veteran on the team and wears #9, LPF said that he wouldn't mind if Eichel wore #29 ... as in 2 9s.  That's pretty cool, I think.  Or, maybe Kanesie will agree to the #29.

Evander Kane can ###### off.

Unless Eichel is an idiot or an ass, he will let Kane have 9 without arguments. I don't even think he has a say in it anyways, but he'd be an idiot to complain about it. That would be something Lindros would do

Unless Eichel is an idiot or an ass, he will let Kane have 9 without arguments. I don't even think he has a say in it anyways, but he'd be an idiot to complain about it. That would be something Lindros would do

Eichel strikes me as too mature for this to even be mentioned as a potential issue for him. 

GO SABRES!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.