McDavid OR Eichel?!?!? DONE.

Brennan Huff

Back to the question of Eichel's number...he should wear 99 if Kane takes 9.  F*** it, the pressure on him is great enough as it is, might as well go for the glory.

By the way, where is Gretzky on all the prospective coaching lists?  Would probably be a terrible move, but imagine the pub Buffalo would get if The Great One is coaching the Next Great One (McEichel). 

Well I have been trying to stay away but it's been difficult.  I feel the need to defend Evander Kane.  He is a well dressed, well spoken, well raised kid who has worked very hard to give his family a better life.  I have seen nothing from him to indicate he is a problem child and I think the worst that can be said is he has an attitude. Good.  I am sick of boring, cliche, hockey players with no personality.  Evander Kane is a Buffalo Sabre and a veteran.  Jack Eichel is neither.  Kane gets the number he wants and Eichel can wait in line.

I can't wait until Kane shuts up the doubters... it is going to be amazing.  

I really hate when I come to a thread and have a response all thought up and ready to go, and then I scroll down to see that Liger has already wrote it. What a dick.  :angry:

Edited by Tchaikovsky по Boyes

I really hate when I come to a thread and have a response all thought up and ready to go, and then I scroll down to see that Liger has already wrote it. What a dick.  :angry:

:huh:

Is he beating you to the random YouTube video or _____ WILL BE FINE? :unsure:

:P

Great article about scouting both McDavid and Eichel that WGR55 just shared.

http://m.edmontonsun.com/2014/12/30/nhl-scout-evaluates-mcdavid-eichel-ahead-of-matchup

Makes me want Eichel appears more NHL ready, but who knows both will learn next year in NHL. Edited by North Buffalo

Based on that I think I almost prefer Eichel.

Based on this I prefer Eichel....

..can McDavid do that?    This goes back to the whole "Eichel is playing against men and McDavid is playing against teenagers"  argument.   

I think Eichel jumps right in and conributes immediately in a big way due to his strength and size.   McDavid probably gets pushed around a bit until he fills out in a few seasons.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.